Vacation time?!

*Note: Series currently undergoes editing ~ Thanks for your patience if you're getting these re-publishes ^^ !*

▫▫▫▪🚢▪▫▫▫

Entry 4

Due to past events, there is a vacation that the Squid Sisters (Callie and Marie, or the "Calimari" siblings I mean causins), Victoria, Ash, and I take every few months.

And just what are those past events?

Well, the three of us actually 'won' the trip.

This was around 4 weeks after Victoria joined the New Squidbeak Splatoon, which was the day after Ash and I did.

The Squid Sisters were offering a trip for, conviniently, three inklings.

"That's right folks! The three fortunate squid-kids will win a trip to a private and newly-discovered island with us, the Squid Sisters!"
They were announcing.

"That's not all!" continued Marie, "We are taking the vacation trip not one, not two, but every three months!"
Callie, "True that! It ain't just a one-time thing, ya see. So enter your name in the raffle for just 200 cash, hardly anything really, for a chance to win! The total cash will go, partially to the to the trip, and some to its winners, but mostly to one of our local museums for research!"

"Go on ahead, guys!" Marie's turn, "We'll be announcing the winners the day after tomorrow."

"The trip is sponsored by the Historical Museum, Essense!" they both motioned to the picture of it on the monitor.

"I thought you liked science best." Callie gave her input.
"I do like it, but I'd pick history over art anyday."
"Well..- Okay! This concludes today's news cast!" Callie was finishing off.
"Everybody.." Marie started.
"Stay fresh!" They both exclaimed with their signature poses.

"Wow.." the three of us said, having gathered in the Plaza to watch the show, dumbfounded at this point..
"Is this for real?!" Victoria was fangirling a bit.
"A trip like that with celebrities like them would be sweet!" I exclaimed, 2 fists a tiny amount up.
"Yeias!" [^note^ that's supposed a boy's woomy sfx]
"Woomy!" We woomied in response.

"Not to mention it's sponsored by the museum where my parents work!"
Wonder why they didn't tell me about it.. Maybe they wanted it to be a surprise for all of us, including myself.

"Let's enter the raffle right now!" Victoria suggested through all the hype. We had just barely turned around --Victoria already facing the other way and us two just starting to--, when suddenly a crowd of inklings ran past us, towards where Splatfest team-picking usually happens.

"I think they beat us to it.." Ash and I said sweatdropping. The crowd -more like frenzy- of inklings entering the raffle.
"Looks like it'll be a while before this calms down.." Ash said.
"Um.. You know what? Let's just play a few more turf wars and head home. There's still tomorrow to sign up."☝ Victoria said, holding up her pointer finger.
"Right." Ash agreed.
"Then let's go!" so did I.

·

And now here we are.

On a boat. (A fune.)

Surrounded by salt water..

On our fourth trip.

Since it's been a year..

What a coincidence we all won.. Or was it? He he. (Ha, I say, or write that as if I didn't know.)

(I'm glad I don't get sea sick anymore.. I think.)

Some of our most interesting encounters and discoveries occurred on the very island that we're traveling to right now.

It can be called a refuge, I suppose.

~--------------~
Yo you guys!
Writing this has been really fun!
And not just the [this] chapter either, this [whole] book as well!
This is probably the shortest chapter I'll be publishing.

BTW - I pretty much finished this long before the previous agent 5 chapter.

approx words worth of story: 537

▫▫▫▪❇▪▫▫▫

Ha, I went and hunted down a higher quality version of the same picture in the media, and found 'un ^^
(cred. 2 original ✔ of course)

Following up on the update-message from end of last chapter,feel like I should do something more special to say 'thanks',y'kno?🎨Maybe I'll try making some art of the characters for this story, I was thinking, at sum pt (& I'd post it to the end o...

feel like I should do something more special to say 'thanks',
y'kno?
🎨
Maybe I'll try making some art of the characters for this story, I was thinking, at sum pt (& I'd post it to the end of this - book 1)

See ya soon !
Arigatou gozaimasu !

See ya soon !Arigatou gozaimasu !