Zanvis| First Story

|| Zane's POV ||

I wake up to the sweet smell of coffee and cigarettes filling my small and stuffy room. I open my eyes slightly to see the sun blaring through my window and Travis standing in front of it, smoking a cigarette. He is wearing one of my shirts and a pair of blue boxer's, I sit up rubbing my eyes. "Get away from the window, you don't want people see ya do ya?" I said running my hand through my knotty and messy hair why is it like this oh...ya.
I forgot what Travis and I were doing last night. "Like I care if people see me, I want people to know I'm dating the most cutest emo boy ever" Travis said putting out his cigarette and throwing it out the window before jumping on top me and kissing my forehead laughing. I could feel my face burn, "ugh! Stop it Travis!" I said trying to avoid his bombard of kisses but that only made him laugh before laying his head on my stomach gentle and wrapping his arms tightly around my waist and hugging me tightly. I sighed before hugging him close to me "I love you..." I said whispering. He was silent for a minute but I could feel his face burning "I love you too Zane...took you only a year to say that, baby steps huh, then maybe we tell everyone about us" I felt guilty for a minute then I kissed the top of his head "maybe...but right now sleep with me"

~• Time Skip •~

|| Travis POV ||
Its been about two weeks since Zane told me he loved me for the first time, since then a lot has changed. We still have our year long relationship on the down low but finally I convinced him that we were going to tell everyone. Today Aphmau wanted us all to meet at her house, she wanted the WHOLE group to go the mall then to a movie, shopping and other things since we haven't done anything all together in months. Luckly Garroth, Laurance, and Dante haven't caught on to me every time I go out to see Zane I tell them I'm off to swim practice or a work project. Zane and I walk side by side on the sidewalk to Aphmau's house, I smirked at him. "I know that look what is it?" Zane says in his usual annoyed voice "say it" I say smirking at him as we contuined to walk."Travis, we're out in public" Zane said sounding kind of annoyed, I quickly step in front of Zane. We're directly outside of Aphmau house, "Zane starting today it doesn't matter if we're out in public" I say dramatically "after today everyone will know me! Travis! Is in love with Zane Ro'meave and that Zane is in love with me!" Zane pulled his hands out of his hoodie and covered my mouth. "If I say it will you shut it?" I shake my head yes before Zane sighs and pulls his hand off of my mouth, I put my hands in my hoodie and lean closer to his face cause I know how nervous it makes him "say it" I say teasing him, he turns red, its so bright red not even his mask can hide it "Travis I lo-" "Hey baby brother" I turn my head and see Garroth, Laurance and Dante standing next to us, judging by the looks on their faces they just got over here and didn't hear everything that was said. "Lo-lo-love that business idea! We should talk more about it later but right now if you excuse me I have to go see Aphmau! Garroth,Laurance, Dante see you inside" Zane said before walking into Aphmau's without me. Wow. Is he really ready to tell everyone.

~• Time Skip •~

|| Zane's POV ||
I walk inside and Aphmau comes over quickly and gives me a big old bear hug. There are tons of people here, people I know and people I haven't seen since high school. Aaron, Katelyn, kawaii~chan are obviously here but people like Cadenza,Nicole, Donna, Kiki,Lucinda,Logan, Amber and others are here too. Their first level of their home practically has no room for everyone. "Glad you could make it Zane! Everyone is showing up and I'm so excited once everyone gets here we can go all see the movie! Ekk we're going to take up the whole movie theater" Aphmau said excitingly practically jumpimg "haha, glad to see you so happy" I say smirking at her, she stops for second still smiling "oh isn't there a thing you want to tell everyone? I'll calm everyone down, go to the front" "wait wait Aphmau! That isn't necessary!" I say as Aphmau starts pushing me up to in front of the living room, in front of her tv. Oh crap. "Hey everyone! If you please quiet down" Aphmau said yelling, moments later it was silent "okay everyone is here and we are ready to head out but before we head out Zane has something very important to say, go ahead Zane" Aphmau said smiling at me innocenttly before turning towards me. She doesn't know about Travis and if she did she would never of done this, everyone's eyes are on me.
This isn't good."Um well...I wasn't planning on doing this, I was hoping Travis would do it honestly" I could feel my face burning, just then Travis walked in. His eyes instantly connected to mine, Garroth,Laurance, and Dante all came in laughing and joking about with Travis catching everyone's attention for a moment. "Hey what's going on?" Laurance said looking at everyone confused, "Zane has a very important thing he needs to say, but then you guys rudely interrupted him" oh good Aphmau starting to lecture them maybe I can sneak out of this. I started to tip toe away "oh Zane, don't go sorry about how rude we were go ahead and say what you need to say baby brother" Garroth said making everyone's attention go back on me. Crap darn you Garroth and your kindness. "Oh yes, right what I wanted to say was....um" I started to choke up, my eyes were on Travis. He gave a sweet smile, I wanted to say it. I wanted to let everyone to know I loved that dumbass but I-. looked up with tears in my eyes, Travis smile disappeared. "Um what I wanted to say was-" "Zane, are you okay what's wrong" Aphmau asked. I looked down at the ground embarrassed, why cant I say it. Out of no where a hand touched my chin and lifted my head up. Travis was there smiling at me "Travis what are you doing" "being stupid" he said before pulling my mask down and kissing me!

~• Time Skip •~

|| Travis POV ||
I pressed lips against his, they were soft as always. I pulled out of the kiss, his eyes were opened wide, the tears had stop but he was dumbfounded. He just looked me with his wide eyes, I smiled at him, "see easy" I said joking. He looked at me still in shock before turning bright red "you asshole" he yelled annoyed. I just laughed and wrapped my arm around his shoulders and turned us so we were facing everyone. "Sorry everyone for that, I guess this was harder than I thought it was going to be. If you can't tell I'm in love with Zane, we've been together on the down low for a year now and since this little emo finally came out two weeks ago and told me he loved me" I said grabbing his cheek and messing with Zane "stop it" he mumbled before I went back to my speech " so now that I told you guys....what you guys think?" I said wrapping everything up. Everyone was silent for a second before Garroth yelled "you better take care of my baby brother!"
"Take care of our Zuzu" Vylad yelled after Garroth. Zane covered his face when he said that everyone started laughing and congratulating us on our relationship, everyone was so cool about it. "Why don't we get one kiss to finally make it official!" Aphmau squealed in excitement. I laughed and Zane pouted "oh wait let me get my camera this so Kawaii~chan's OTP" kawaii~chan yelled before running upstairs and getting her camera, I chuckled before grabbing both sides of Zane's face. "Say it" I said teasing him yet again "I love you" as Zane said that I leaned over & kissed him yet again, people cheered and awed and I even heard Kawaii~chan take a photo and squeal.
We pulled out of the kiss and I smiled at him "does this mean I can hold your hand now out in public" I asked him.
"Shut up"
|| End ||

✐ ✎ ✐ ✎✐ ✎✐ ✎✐ ✎✐ ✎✐ ✎✐ ✎✐ ✎✐ ✎ ✐ ✎✐ ✎✐ ✎✐ ✎✐ ✎
I Hope You Enjoyed this First Short Story! The First Couple Of Stories Are Coming From My Instagram So Yeppers Enjoy! Leave Some Request, Comments, Votes And Love And The Count For This Story 1542 Words!
✐ ✎ ✐ ✎ ✐ ✎ ✐ ✎ ✐ ✎ ✐ ✎ ✐ ✎ ✐ ✎ ✐ ✎ ✐ ✎ ✐ ✎ ✐ ✎✐ ✎ ✐ ✎

If You Like Minecraft Diaries Check Out My Everything Minecraft Instagram Account : Phoenix_Drop_Factory. Also Message If You Have Any Request Or Suggestions About My Story Please Do.

✐ ✎ ✐ ✎ ✐ ✎ ✐ ✎ ✐ ✎ ✐ ✎ ✐ ✎ ✐ ✎ ✐ ✎ ✐ ✎ ✐ ✎ ✐ ✎✐ ✎ ✐ ✎