Garrance| First Story

||Laurance's POV||

Its Aaron and Aphmau's 1 year anniversary since they started dating today. Everyone is at Aphmau's and Aaron house for their anniversary party, I told Aphmau, Garroth and I couldn't come over cause Garroth was sick but the truth is I have to watch after him so he doesn't drink himself to death. We sat in the living room watching whatever was on TV as we drink. I'm on my second bottle and Garroth is on his 5th bottle of beer and he has already started hard alcohol awhile ago. I just sit silently, ya I felt heartbroken by Aphmau when it first happened. I'm over it now, but big events like tonight trips me up inside and Garroth is more upset than me. He really, really loved her. He gags on his whiskey "stop you're going make yourself sick" I say trying to take the bottle from him. "No! I don't care, I don't want to feel the heartache anymore I don't care if I die" he says slurring. I slap him across the face. He sits there shock, I grab the bottle from him "that's enough Garroth, stop saying stupid shit like that there is more to life than Aphmau, are you even trying to get over her?" "Laurance.." "No! I don't want to hear it ever since Aphmau started dating Aaron all you have done is drink and feel sorry for yourself, you're not even trying!" He stops for a second and looks down at his hands, sad. "I'm not trying cause Aphmau was the only one that made me feel like I was loved before, I never met anyone who has ever loved me and no one will ever love me...I just want someone to love me" he says before tears roll down his face. I pause. Every day after Aphmau got with Aaron, I've been with Garroth. Ive learned so many things about him I didn't know, we did a lot things together. I held him while he cried, helped him while he was sick, slept with him when he had nightmares... And I started to fall for him. Hard. My own Bff...I put my hand under his chin and lift his face up so he was starring at me. His eyes are bloodshot and puffy and tears run down his face that is bright red probably cause he is drunk. "I love you" I say before I lean in and softly kiss his lips, for a minute he hesitates but then he melts into the kiss. My tongue explores his mouth as he pulls me on his lap, my legs on either side of his. I'm straddling him as our kiss deepens. I love his taste, his smell is so sweet I just want to stay like this forever. I want to be with him. "Hey guys we're home and brought some people to help cheer you guys up- WHAT THE FUCK!" Travis yells. We pull out of kiss, our faces are bright red as we turn and see Dante, Travis at the door with the whole gang, they have drinks and food, they probably came over to help cheer us up. "Oooo Kawaii~chan ships it!" Kawaii~chan says before taking a photo of us on her phone. I get off of Garroth's lap "this isn't what this looks like!" I yell but Garroth grabs my arm and pulls me back on his lap "yes it is. Get out." He says holding me close to him, everyone backs out. While Kawaii~chan squeals. "Garroth why-" "shut up idiot, isn't obvious I love you too. Now shut up and kiss me"

~• Time Skip •~
| 7 Months Later, Warning SMUT |

||Garroth's POV||

I wake up to a light shinning right into my eyes. I whence for second till I get use to it, I look around and see a sleeping Laurance laying on top of me with his head on my chest.His hair looks greasy and tangled, I wonder why he looks like that but then I remember what we were doing all last night making me smirk. Laurance wakes up, and smiles at me with his cute, tired face. "Morning" he says hugging my body with his weak, tired sexy voice. "Morning" I say grabbing him and pulling him up to me and kissing him, the blanket falls off of Laurance's back revealing we're both naked. Laurance starts grinding on me, getting himself all excited. "Haha Laurance its only 10 am" I said turned on by how horny he is "I don't care" he says before kissing my neck. He is already hard , he can never control himself unlike me. "Hah fine, but don't be too loud people are still sleeping" I say pushing him off of me and down on the bed, spreading his legs. His face is all red he wasn't counting on me wanting to be on top this early. Someone knocks on the door "Garroth,Laurance" Dante says from the other side of the door, I cover Laurence's mouth. "Yes" I say as I play with Laurance's dick to tease him, he moans into my hand. "Aphmau Is here, you both need to come out here" Dane says. I sigh "be out in a minute" I say "okay" Dante says before I hear footsteps walks away from our door. I get off of Laurance and get off the bed and put on my boxers and PJ pants. "Um Garroth I can't go out there till I...."Laurance says sitting naked on our bed covering his boner with his hands embarrassed. I giggle "you're cute" I say before kissing him.