what was I thinking?

After spending hours talking and having fun with Amar, i decided to go and take a rest. As i was changing my clothes all these thoughts kept on swirling like a tornado in my confused mind. " kitten i just wanted - damm! Wow! Gosh!" Amar growled while entering my room and making my cheeks red and on fire. It seems he always gets to make me blush every time as i try to find something to cover myself. Embarrassment run through me as i found my mickey mouse towel. " ughh what you doing here?" I grunted but he had other plans. He growled loudly and his eyes turn a darker shade of blue. It was so mesmerising and unique that i didn't realise i was lost in them until i felt Amar pinned me against the wall, ripping my towel and having me bare. His eyes, his sinful lips, everything was searching through me as he whispered," don't hide your beautiful body from me kitten this body is mines and it seems you forgotten whom you belongs to." " i am nobody's one. I am not a toy for you to own me." I snarled but that snarl came out as a whimper when he kissed me on my lips. This kiss was rough and harsh and punishing me for my misbehavior. Sparks fill me while i was thinking what he'll do to me. " baby keep thinking about that and ill give it to you, ill make love to you hard that when you wake up in the morning you won't be able to walk a few weeks and you will feel me all in your belly baby and may i say nice choice of towel." He sexily whispered and winked then left the room leaving me all flustered. " dammed!! what was i really thinking ?"