Ignoring Amar

After that incident i have been distant and depressed. Maybe its how Amar saw my ugly, worthless, fat body with scars or how i started getting feelings for him. In the end i know ill get hurt and i am bracing myself for rejection. I am so stupid why did i have to get feelings for him, he'll be like the others playing me and breaking my heart. You know what i going to ignore him that's the best idea. " kitten get up! Its time for a heavenly taste of paradise called breakfast," he shouted. I opened my eyes only to see him brought breakfast for me with a bouquet of roses. " aww! He so sweet and cute! Now that's a gentle man!" Andromalius exclaimed cooing softly. I grabbed the breakfast and munched on it with all my might and rage taking out my anger out on it. " look i am sorry i don't know what i did, but whatever it is plz forgive me i didn't mean to hurt you," he said. After eating that breakfast which may i say was delicious and yummy, i took that rose and threw it in the garbage bin, yeah i know i am acting like a bitch but think about it from my point of view when you are hurt every time and you know it gonna happen again at least brace yourself and don't value those little things cause those are the ones that brings back the memory. After throwing the roses away, i went to tidy and clean up myself. I am only a teenager i shouldn't be going through this. Even my bath of fluffiness wasn't as helpful as i thought it would be but i am determined to ignore Amar until i lose back my feelings. Getting dressed i left a note and went in the garden, sitting at the small but shallow duck pond watching the ducks swimming. I felt guilty throwing away the flowers and ignoring him and for once in my life i regret what i did'. " look kitten i don't know what it is but i am sorry if i hurt you somehow plz forgive me and would you go on a date with me?" Amar came and  asked softly not trying to make me get more upset. For once also in life i never regretted my decision when i said," yes I'll love to."