cheating

Amars Pov
As the week passed by the guilt increased and i distanced my self from everyone. I kept forgetting about  florry. "Oh shit! Florry" i muttered. What she gonna say and think ? If she knew i cheated on her  with her bully she gonna leave me. I didnt realise i was crying when florry touched my shoulder. " why are you crying amar?" She asked softly not trying to upset me. Thats when i realised i cheated on her with someone who couldnt even hurt her and i messed up bad. " florry before you hate me or think bad about me. Im sorry im really sorry i didnt mean to let that happen. she threathened me and i thought i could have protected you but i will just end up hurting you. Its okay if you dont love me again " i sobbed but florry just shushed me trying to get me to calm down. " what happened? What did you do ?" She asked a bit hesistantly. " i cheated on you with summer " i exclaimed waiting for a slap or for her to cry but what she did suprised me. " its okay just dont do it again! I knew you cheat on me i felt a pain in my stomach and andromalius clamied you cheated but i would like to be left alone " she exclaimed. before she left she said " its the same thing my ex did i guess i aint worth the love." You could have hear my heart break at what she said at that moment.