lesbian ?

sexual content- please be advised 

Three days have passed while being kidnapped. I wonder if amar is looking for me ? While i was thinking i didnt hear the door open and Summer came in. She looked like she just got fucked as her white short skirt was wet and she didnt have any panty on and her blouse was open and she didnt have on a bra. " well isnt it the little whore i love !" Summer said sacarstically. " says the one who just got fucked by a bunch of dogs " i exclaimed feeling proud when her face turned red as she stomped her way towards me. " its time to teach you a lesson " she said and tore my shirt and pants off leaving me in my bra and panty. " guys can you please come ?" Summer asked and a set of slutty girls came and started to touch up summer. " okay what the fuck is going on here ?" I asked confused and all they did was smirk. " well guys its our turn and for two hours straight they made out with me and snapped pictures of me being forced to do things. " guys come back another time!" Summer said and they left. Tears sprouted from my eyes as i realise this could hurt amar. I was feeling used and unwanted but summer pushed her luck by making me lie down on her leg while breast feeding me. I felt so digusted with myself as i pray that amar save me from her lesbian ways.