being kidnapped is so not fun

After spending a torturous day at school with Amar flirting at me. My cheeks were on fire it was as red as vermilion. The way he would make sure i am OK and i am comfortable and how he made those girls jealous and uncomfortable was hilarious but little did i know i was in for a shock. When i reached home aka hell my father neither my mother was home and my sister had gone shopping. Excitedness fill me to the brim as i hurriedly ran to take a shower and begin doing some exercise. I was relieved none of my other family was home because all they seems to do is piss me of and find faults with me. This was the first day i hadn't been bullied which may i say was very surprising. When i finish from my bath of fluffiness i walked towards my closet not realizing my window was open and all of a sudden something light was touching my back tickling me every chance it got. " you know i prefer you like this and today it seems as though u are the only one teasing and attracting my attention " a familiar voice whispered seductively in my ears. It seems like it was another version of  Amar because his voice was sexier and more rough and husky. He began to kiss my neck and nibble on it and was trying to distract me so my towel can fall but all of a sudden i heard him say ' sleep' and my eyes grew wide and then closed down accepting sleep as my fate. I heard a voice singing One thing and let me tell you it was the most amazing voice anyone could ever have. It seems so far yet so near and it seems to hold so much meaning. When i opened my eyes i looked around and realized that i wasn't in my room and as i was about to get up i hear the rustling sound of chains that was chained to my feet and hand punishing me as a murder and tainting my image and reputation. " well well looks like kitten has woken up "  Amar, the sexist ,annoying and cocky jerk exclaimed. " why have you kidnap me you ass ? " i screamed like a raging bull towards him. " it seems as a fun thing to do " he said smirking and then informer me that " don't try to leave otherwise you wont like the consequences " he shouted as he left .' ughhh!! Being kidnapped is so not fun ' i thought as i went back to sleep.