trying to mend back the love

florry's Pov

why is all guys the same ? why do guys just cant appreciate what they have ? is it always about color and shape and size for them ? why do they always hook up with hoes and bitches who they know will hurt them and use them just for sex when they could fall for someone and love them truly and make love to them in different styles and positions and find exciting and new stuff to do so the relationship wont be boring ? all these thoughts were running in my head but i cant really blame Amar. after all im worthless who would love me im dark, ugly, fat and a waste of space and who knows he probably really tried to save me. the thing i dont get is if Amar is a guardian angel then why couldn't he save me rather than ruining my hopes and life. " baby girl can i please come in im sorry " amar gently asked. why cant i say no to him? why cant i bear to see him sad ? i thought in my head as i got up to open the door. before i can even walk back to my bed he grabbed me and hug me like his life depended on it and kept on apologizing. he even bought me a bouquet of roses and chocolate with a cute red teddy. " awww hes so cute i will try to forgive him because i can see he is truly sorry" i thought as a smile came on my face. " princess i would like if we spend some quality time together so will you go on a date with me " he asked hesitantly. i was scared to be honest after the last date and how im insecure i dont want to embarrass him but i want to go too. " yes i would love to " i replied with a shy smile. " perfect ill pick you up at 7pm i love you bye, " as he said and rushed out the door like a kid getting candy.