omg! my wings !

A few months have passed and I've learnt to deal with Amar protectiveness and possessiveness and his Angel and all around the whole truth. Yeah sometimes i was pissed but sometimes it struck me at how caring and loving he can be. So today we both was going to school and as i arrived everybody started to whisper and glare and snarl hateful comments at me. " Omg! She's so ugly", " bitch why don't you go kill yourself !"," Omg! He can do so much better I'll show him what he is missing out," were some of the comments. I started to cry and before i know it i ran into the washroom and sobbed and was looking for a blade. " omg! You really gonna fulfil our wishes don't worry ill take care of your boyfriend but before lets take care of you," summer, the slut said. They beat me and hurt me and torture me and before i knew it memories was flooding in and i don't know what happened and a sudden burst of energy swept through me and my anger was uncontrollable.I dont know how they just knock out  but before i can fade into darkness to my surprise i saw my wings. Half of it was white with gold feathers at the top and the next half was black with red feathers at the top and before i know it darkness was taking over me.