the day before it all changed

Brrrring !!! The alarm clock sang as i woke up grumpily throwing it at the ground. "Great another day for school and another day to be bullied" i thought. When i arrived at school every body was crowded at the corridors and was looking at something or should i say someone. When i successfully reached to look also my breath came out of my body, there stood in front of me the sexist man i could ever see. His blue eyes remind me of the ocean and his pink lips were so kissable and sinful. His brown- Blondie hair was pushed back and he had ear and lip piercing. His broad shoulders would be the death of every girl and his toned chest was a reason to die for. I came out of my trance and looked around seeing how every girl drooled at him and how stupid of me to think he would be interested in me." I wish i had a normal life " i muttered as i was walking down the corridor. Before i could even reach 5 steps good i felt someone hug me from behind and embraced me. Panic and fright seized through me as i turn to look to see who was the next bully in my list but to my utter surprise the same man i was drooling over had me pinned up against the wall and his lips were so closed to my ears wishing to just bite and nibble and feel his touch. " my name is Amar beautiful and whats yours ?" He whispered. " florry " i stuttered out as he smirked and turned to go around the corner. Before he left he pushed his head back and seductively growled " you are mines kitten and ill be seeing u soon " and with that he left.