Chapter 1

(IF YOU HAVE NOT READ THE FIRST STORY, READ IT BEFORE CONTINUING: http://w.tt/1qWfYpm)

RAY P.O.V.

As soon as we got the letter, we had rushed to the prison to see if she had escaped already(which would mean the prison had really sucky security). When we got there though, the guard checked her cell, and she was there.

When we got back to the Way household, there was an orange letter taped to the door. Mikey read it out loud. It said:
"I bet you thought I was Ashley, but no, I'm the actual person who attempted to murder little Frankie.

xoxR"

"R?" Frank asked, his voice frantic.

Mikey began reading it out loud again, but I cut him off. "Yes, R. Do you know anyone who signs stuff like that?"

He shook his head, letting out a disappointed sigh. "No, sadly. I wish I did."

FRANK P.O.V.

I can't believe he would do this, he seemed like such a nice guy, and now he tried to murder me? I think I fooled everyone for now, but I'll have to tell them sooner or later. Probably later. For their safety. That violent little prick better not hurt anyone, or shit will hit the fan. "Frank?... Frankie..." Gerard says, waving a hand in front of my face. "I was gonna go to bed, do you want to come?"

"Yeah sure, let me text my mom." I pulled out my phone and sent her a text, saying: 'I'm staying over at Gerard's for a while, he needs help'

We went to the basement, where we laid cuddling until my phone vibrated. It was a text from my mom. I opened it an read the message, and then read it again, eyes wide. I did this a couple times before Gerard got really concerned and snatched the phone from me, reading the text out loud.

"Gerard will need a lot more help when I'm done with him.

xoxR"

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

AAAAANNNNDDDD FIRST CHAPTER OF THE SEQUEL!!! I bet you guys weren't expecting that ;) Vote, Comment, Fan, Bring me a band member, whatever you'd like :3 I hope you enjoyed, tell me what you think!

OH AND ONE MORE THING: IF SOMEONE WOULD MAKE ME A COVER I WOULD LOVE THEM FOREVER LIKE RAY LOVES HIS 'FRO K THANKS BYE :3