Chapter 2

Frank P.O.V.

I stared at the text, stunned. I quickly hit call, and then the speaker button. "Hello?" My mother said after she picked up.

"Hi, mom. I was wondering why you sent that text?"

"What text?" She asked, confused.

"Wait," Gerard said from behind me. "You weren't the one who sent the text?"

"No, I wasn't" She replied. "Frankie, what's going on? Are you okay?"

"Um, yeah, we're fine. Can I stay over at Gerard and Mikey's place?"

She sighs. "Yes, that's fine. Just remember Frank, you still have school and you really need to get good grades so tha-" I hung up the phone before she could say anything else. I didn't need to hear about college right now. I turned around and saw Gerard give me a sympathetic smile. I laughed. His smile dropped and he frowned at me..

"What are you laughing at?" I realized that he probably thought I was laughing at him, so I hurriedly apologized.

"No, I wasn't laughing at you! It's just that you're the one with someone trying to murder you, and-... Let me rephrase that. You're in more danger than I am, and you're the one giving me sympathetic looks" Gerard smiles. He laughs slightly but then his smile drops , probably remembering the task at hand.

"Do you think that they will find me?" He asks quietly.

I sigh. "Don't worry, I won't let them hurt you. Ray and Mikey are here too, they will help protect you, you know they will."

"Unless they're too busy having..." He pauses for dramatic effect and leans closer, whispering, "buttsex"

I laughed, Mikey complaining from across the room. Ray looked completely confused, being the only one who didn't hear Gerard. I shook my head and walked into the kitchen, Gerard following close behind. I pull open their refrigerator door, seeing empty shelves. I sigh and turn to Gerard. "We need food, I'm going to starve to death." He nods and drags me out of the house, grabbing his keys on the way and yelling to Mikey that we were leaving.

We got to the store and got pretty much 75% junk food, and then 25% vegetables, which Mikey would not be happy about. No matter how skinny that boy his, he insists on eating half of the world's supply of junk food. Gerard said it would be fine, though, so I just went with it. When we got back to Gerard's house, there was an note on the table.

Went to Ray's don't wait up. -Mikey

I showed it to Gerard and he stared at it for a moment. His eyes widened, and he looked at me, fear in his eyes. "What? What happened?"

"This isn't Mikey or Ray's handwriting, or anyone I know, and they would never say 'don't wait up', don't you think?"

I thought for a moment, and then snatched the paper back. My eyes widened considerably when I recognized the handwriting. I flipped the paper over, and saw an 'R' neatly printed in the top-right corner. Yeah, that was definitely his work. But how did he get both of them out with just him? "Gerard?" I say, my voice shaking. "There's way more than just Ashley and R in this. I'm gonna go call some people, we are gonna need major amounts of help." I got my phone out and scrolled through my contacts, stopping at the first helpful contact: Bob Bryar.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

YES I DID IT WITH THREE DAYS TO SPARE!!! I'm so proud of myself for finishing this chapter before the month ended. I've been like really busy lately, because if I want to go to warped tour next year I have to get money and if I want money I need to get good grades(which I'm pretty smart, I just need to do the work). Anyways, anyone knowing if they might go to the St. Louis venue? If so, we should totally meet up and shit. Okay, now in rambling. Welp, I hope you enjoyed, comment what you think!