Epilouge

FRANK P.O.V.

It's been a while since the whole "incident"(as my mother called it) with Ronnie. After the police had told us we needed our parents, my mother had made it to the police station almost before we did. She was really concerned, and I was banned from seeing Gerard and Mikey for a while. Ms. Way was actually coming home two days after the police station situation, and Gerard and Mikey got a stern talking to. She also quit her job, opting to not trust them alone at home anymore. She actually works a few blocks home my my mother, so they talk more. It turns out she's really nice, just a little concerned for her sons(which is okay by me, they need a little help sometimes).

Ronnie is in jail now. He's actually probably going to be in there until his hair greys. As it turns out, they've been looking for Ronnie for a while, for many other things. Mikey and Ray amazingly came out of it with very few scars, and none of them were permanent. Of course,t here was emotional damage, but they seemed to be helping each other through it. I didn't want to ask what had happened to them.

"Frank?" Gerard asks, waving a hand in my face, looking concerned. "You good?" He asks when he sees me blink rapidly. I smile.

"Yeah, I'm good. Where's Joe and Andy?" I ask, looking around.

"Joe took Andy away for the night. Something about an anniversary."

"So, in other words, Joe is gonna treat Andy like a princess all night so he can get laid?" I ask. Gerard hits my arm, but laughs.

"You know it's more than that. But yeah, pretty much." I start pushing off the ground a bit, the swing swaying back and forth. I look around the park again. Pete and Patrick are curled up on a bench, talking softly. I smile. When Pete had went to get Patrick from Gerard and Mikey's house, Patrick had just about yelled at him. But Pete had calmed him with his so-called "charm", and, amazingly, Patrick was returning Pete's flirty behavior the next day. I move my eyes from them to Mikey and Ray, running around a slide. They look so childish, I can't help but smile.

"Whatcha smiling at, Frank?" Gerard asks.

"Has Mikey always been that adorable?" I say, gesturing towards the before-mentioned boy as he smiles brightly and pushes Ray. Ray doesn't budge, but he laughs. Gerard watches for a few moments before turning to me.

"Yeah, most likely. But I'm more adorable, right?" He says, nudging me with his elbow. I laugh.

"Of course, you are, Gee. Where's Jared?"

"He should be here soon... Oh, there he is!" He says, pointing towards the park entrance.

"Mr. Leto!" I exclaim, jumping off the swing and running towards Jared and his girlfriend. "Miss Conway," I say, bowing in front of her. She giggles.

"Frank I told you not to do that. I'm not even five years older than you. Ashley is my name." Oh, did I tell you? Ashley survived. She had nowhere to belong after that, so we let her hang around for a while before we realized how amazing she was. She didn't advance on Gerard at all after the incident, so I was fine with her sticking around. Jared had found her soon after the incident too, while she was hiding in an alley from some kids at her school. Jared protected her, and they've been attached at the hip ever since.

"Whatever. Wanna come swing? I bet I can get higher than you." I challenge her, and she smirks.

"You're on, Iero." She says, sprinting towards where Gerard is sitting on the swings. I laugh and run after her, hearing Jared follow soon after. I think everything's finally looking up.

+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

Ah, hello my lovelies! Finally over, aren't you excited? This has been going on for probably a year, now. I'll finally have time to work on my neglected stories(How I Met My Brother, Day By Day, my ABC Band Slash, etc.), so you can check those out if you miss me. I'm just so happy this story is over. Are any of you gonna miss it? I hope you enjoyed the whole book(s), comment what you think!