Chapter 7

GERARD P.O.V.

We got the letter from Ronnie. It was on the doorstep two days after the trip to see Ashley. I'm sure Ronnie does not know of the visit. After we had spent a few hours talking about what Ashley said, we thought it would be best to go where Ronnie told us to. I mean, the girl has been in jail, for fucks sake, that changes you. Drives you insane. As far as we(we as in Frank) know, Ronnie has managed to avoid jail.

"Frank, are you sure this is a good idea?" I ask as Spencer, Frank, Andy, Bob, Pete, and I sit outside the warehouse that Ronnie had told us to go to. Patrick would have been here, but Pete had somehow managed to convince him to stay home where he "couldn't get his pretty face all scratched up".

"Yes, I'm sure. It's the only way we'll get Mikey and Ray back." He says, looking at the warehouse. I sigh, knowing it wouldn't help to argue with him. Pete hesitates for a few moments, holding everyone back. But soon we are all venturing slowly into the warehouse, everything silent besides heavy breathing of everyone in our group. We all enter the warehouse and we look around to see that we have ended up in a large room, with no furniture- or anything, really- in sight. It was dim, only one small light on the high ceiling, puting a spotlight on a small place on the floor.

"So, if we were Ronnie, where the hell would we hide two guys in this warehouse?" Andy asks, looking around.

"Oh, not here." A vocie rings out. A man steps into the light, smirking. He's covered in tattoos, his eyes look drooped, and has jet black hair. Frank growls.

"Ronnie." He says. The man smiles.

"Hello, Frank. I see your wound has healed." He says, like he was greeting an old friend. Frank scowls. Ronnie just keeps smirking.

"Where are they?" I say, inturrupting their staring match. Ronnie moves his gaze to me and laughs.

"You really thought they would be here?" He sneers. "They're somewhere else. You really should have listened to Ashley, you know. Prisoin doesn't change you for the worse. Unless, of course, you're me. So now," He says, pulling out a gun. "You're going to be the first to die, Gerard." He points the gun towards me, cocking it before anyone can move. A door opens somewhere, but my eyes are on the gun.

"NO!" 

Ronnie pulls the trigger.

+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

Hello, everyone! Don't hurt me. We are nearing the end of this story(finally). There will be one or two chpaters left and an epilouge, it depends on how long the next chapter is. I'm sure I'm the most excited for the end of this story. I hope you enjoyed, comment what you think!