Chapter 3

FRANK P.O.V.

"So how long until he gets here?" Gerard asks nervously. I smile reassuringly.

"He'll be here soon, I promise. He has to pick up a few people first, remember?" He nods and sighs. My smile slips into a frown. I tug on his sleeve, pulling him closer into a tight hug. "Don't worry, we'll get through this." I tell him. He nods into my shoulder, wrapping his arms around his waist. Just the the doorbell rings and there's a knock at the door, signally Bob and co.'s arrival. I opened the door and Bob walked in, others following. And when I say 'others' I mean the rest of Bob's drummer club(that he insists isn't real); Andy Hurley, Spencer Smith, and Patrick Stump. I smiled slightly at them as they all sat on a couch or on the floor, each of them not wasting a moment.

"So," Bob says. "You called?"

"Um, yeah." I say sitting next to Gerard, the only spot that they graciously left available. "Ray and Mikey... They're-" I get cut off by a banging on the door, and Patrick sighs.

"Who's that?" Gerard whispers. Patrick shakes his head and gets up, walking towards the door.
"It's just this dude who insists on being attached to me every second of the day." He says. He opens the door and immediately gets tackled by a wave of black.

"Pattycakes!" The clump on top on top of Patrick says happily. Patrick sighs again- he seems to be doing that a lot -and picks them both off the ground.

"Everyone, this is Pete, Pete this is everyone." Everyone says their version of 'hello' except for Andy, who seems to know Pete. He knocks his fist with Pete's and smiles.

"Yo, Hurley!" Pete exclaims. "This is the first time since I met you that you haven't been attached to Joe. It's a little disturbing how much he lets you get away with, considering the circumstances." He says. Andy shoots him a glare, which Pete responds to by pretending he's been shot.

"Anyways..." Gerard says nervously. "We have some bad news." Suddenly all eyes are on them, concern filling everyone's faces, even Pete, who probably doesn't know anything about what's been happening. He and Patrick walk over and sit next to Andy, eyes barely leaving Gerard's face. I could tell he was nervous; he had said once before that he wasn't good with audiences. He swallows thickly and waits a minute before continuing. "Well, um... Mikey and Ray are missing." Pete's eyes widen.

"Mikey as in mikeyway? What do you mean missing?" Pete says, sounding thoroughly and genuinely concerned and partially scared.

"Well," Gerard states. "Him and his boyfriend, Ray, were kidnapped earlier. There was a note left, clearly the kidnapper was trying to make it seem like they weren't kidnapped, but just went to Ray's house. But the kidnapper had shot Frank, and left a little note later. They left a note this time, and it has the same 'R' printed on it." He shakily pulls out the two papers that he had shoved in there earlier and hands them to Pete. He reads the notes and then the backs, in which has only the 'R' in the top corner. Pete's eyes widen as he looks at the letter, and I can tell what he's thinking. He looks at me with raised eyebrows, and I shake my head. He sends me a questioning look, but I just shake my head again. He nods and starts talks softly to Patrick before handing the papers back to Gerard. Just then, my phone rings. I jump slightly and grab my phone before anyone blinks. The number is private, but I know who it is.

"Hello?" I ask, trying to keep my voice steady.

"Hey, Frank! Long time, no talk. Did you miss me?"

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

Hello, everyone! Oh, how I missed you. I'm sorry, blame schoolwork for me not updating. Is this long? Short? I don't know. Anyways, comment what you think, I hope you enjoyed!