Killing love (jeff the killer and ben drowned fanfiction)

It was a cold October night and the air was think and icy. It was a day before halloween and a certain killer was walking back to the Slender mansion. He was covered in blood and laughing. As he opened the door he was greater by a little hug from Sally. He patted her head and kept walking, he could hear Slendy yell that he need to wash up and laughed.

JEFFS POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Slendy "Jeff! Your covered in blood! Wash up now or you'll be prohibited from going to kill people tomorrow!"
Jeff "Don't get your tentacles in a wad, I was planning on taking a shower anyway, I have blood where blood shouldn't be!"
I could see slenderman frown even without a mouth, I walked into the room a shared with
My buddy BEN he was sitting on the top bunk of the Bed playing on his 3-Ds that I got him for his birthday, he looked down and laughed seeing me covered in the blood. I threw my knife against the wall and it staved it with ease.
"Duuuude how many familes did you killllll you soaked!"
"Shut up BEN I only killed 4 girls they moved a lot so I got a bit dirty!"
"Hey you now halloween is tomorrow did you maybe want to go to game stop with me"
"Sure but don't tell Slendy or he is going to yell at us after we get back"

I quickly took of my pants and boxers then put a towel around my waist.

BEN'S POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I knew jeff was back as soon as I heard slender man yelling at him. I smiled and started to play
On the 3-Ds he had gotten me smiling. I saw him walk into the room and blushed lightly at
The sight of his blood covered body, I shook away the tonight's
of it then looked down at him joking about how man people
he killed, after got undressed and put a towel around
himself and left and jump from my bed and sighed taking off my
hat and pulling a bottle of drugs from it
"I'm an idiot he isn't gay, haha but he is sexy"

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey there! I'm the creator of this story and I just want to thank you for reading it, more will be up later~!