Lies (part two)

BENS POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I saw one of the humans point and yell at me, I stumbled back and quickly called Slendy, when I looked Out of the tree house Slendy had a knife in his shoulder and the jeff human was on the floor holding his neck. I grabbed a stick and ran to hit the human but then I saw something that made my Heath and my feet stop, the boys tan skin and brown hair turned pale and burned black....it was jeff....but what came next almost killed me, he removed his hands from his neck and they were covered in blood, I looked at Slendy who was now moving his tenticals gently around JEFFS body, he lifted him in the air and motioned for me to follow him as he slender walked back to the mansion. When we got back he set Jeff on the couch but now even though his eye lids were cut off I could see jeff stating to....GO TO SLEEP....

JEFFS POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I figured out I was on the couch in the slender mansion I began to slowly lose grip on reality....sense my skin was burned and horrible it made it hard for me to heal with this sort of injury, but when I looked up and saw a worried look on BEN's face I couldn't held but fall deeper into my mind.....I awoke 4 hours later and looked around....everyone was gone but BEN was sleeping on the floor by me. I put my hand on his head and he woke up, I felt my neck and laughed at the stitches. I looked at BEN but instead of getting a hug I was greeted by a slap to the face and his tears

"JEFF WHO WAS THAT HUMAN I SAW YOU KISSING IN THE FOREST!"

"dude, it's not like that bro! I don't know him...."

"SO WHAT YOUR A SLUT NOW,YOU JUST MAKE OUT WITH EVERY HUMAN THAT LOOKS SOMEWHAT CUTE!"

"I said it was nothing so can we drop the topic!"

"I CANT EVEN TRUST YOU! WHAT IF WE FUCK AGAIN AND YOU LEAVE TO GET HOT SEX FROM A EMO KID SITTING ALONE IN THE FOREST?!"

That really pissed me off, I grabbed him by the neck and pushed him to the ground chiming him

"I SAID IT WAS NOTHING AND THE ONLY REASON I WAS KISSING HIM IS CAUSE YOU FELL ASLEEP TO EARLY WHEN I WAS FUCKING YOU!"

"J-jeff...I c-can't breath....."

I stood and began to walk away, leaving him on the floor crying. I was to fucking mad to even look at him. How dare he say I was cheating on him with that little fagget! I only got into the kiss cause I was bored! I walked into our room slamming it a locking the door........