Bump in the road, moan in the bed

BENS POV

I was walking back to the mansion When I finished with my hunting session. There was a weird noise coming from near a bush that was up ahead. Even with me being a trained killer I feared what was up ahead, so I stopped and pulled out my sword. Before I could point it up a child popped out of the bushes, she looked to be about in 8th grade but the weird the was she had deep cuts down her right arm and a metal brief case chained to her left arm, her eyes were crazy colors and she seemed to be scared. Before I could offer her to stay at the mansion for she clearly saw me she opened the case and grabbed a shot full of a green liquid and lunged at me. I jumped back but she was able to get my leg and inject it in. I screamed and fell to the floor as she ran away in a fit of fear and craziness. This is a he. I stood and ran, scared she would come back. I didn't get a chance to look at my leg until I was at the door of the mansion, my veins were popping out and it looked almost barf worthy plus it hurt like hell! I then quickly went into the mansion and to me and Jeff's room but blah blah blah before I knew it I was in slenders room getting looked at my Clockwork, Jeff, Jane, slender and almost everyone one else in the who fucking place. I didn't know what to do until splendor, who had just walked into room wearing his usual pokadot suit, asked what happen and to tell the truth and this is when I blurted out

"When i was walking home this weird girl jumped out, stabbed me with a shot full of a green liquid and then ran off in a fit of weirdness!"

They all stared, which only made my leg hurt worse which I then covered my face and began to lightly cry whining on how I couldn't fell my leg, there was only pain.

JEFFS POV

After a while almost everyone was in the room and BEN blurted that some fucker injected something I to him and that his leg hurt horribly. I didn't know what to do but stare at the horrible sight which was my friend's leg, and which I didn't know what to do. But at one point he stopped crying and looked up, he said something about it not hurting and when splendor touched it all the color when back to normal and his blood when black again, his skin turning the grey color it was. Everyone got scared but I just smiled even more then I was forced to sense my face already HAD A FUCKING SMILE CUT INTO IT. But after slender checked he was ok he told him to go back to our room. Everything blew over and this is when BEN attacked me. He pushed me onto the floor and began to passionately kiss me, which I returned. Slipping in my tongue to intertwine with his. After a short while he was naked on my lap while I slowly began to enter my fingers into is ass, small moans escaping from his mouth as 3 fingers began to prepare him for m own member. Sense we had done this before I knew how to make him moan in almost anyway I wanted, so when he moved his face down and unzipped my pants and moved his face down to my now exposed penis and whispered SUCK IT. I could feel his lips on it as he began to force half of it his mouth. He then sucked me lightly gaining a moan from my mouth but I pulled him off and threw him to the bed and spread his legs, shocking my member into his small hole which made I'm scream in a more moaning way.

I knew he was liking what I was doing when he began to claw at my back and moan loudly. His smaller boy melting into my arms each time I pounded into him with force and lust. He grabbed he and moved his mouth to my ear and whispered

"Jeez I'm going t-to feel, ahhh~!, this in the m-morning~!"

I slammed into one last time until I moved him to where he was facing down and rammed into his again, he arched is back and moaned sweetly, our bodies growing hot and moist as our love session continued.

BENS POV

After everything blew over I had a strong need for jeff to pound into me. Sounds weird when you think like that. But once we got into the room I kissed him roughly and BLAH BLAH SEXUAL NOISE BLAH we ended up having rough and dry sex, the best kind. Hike I was faced down being drilled into he flipped me over to where he was laying on his back and I was sitting on his member, it was all in me which was surprising sense he was quite large for a teen. I couldn't move, the pain pushed threw he pleasure and I sat there, moaning lightly as I was now being gently thruster into at a slow way that made the pleasure come right back, this is when I. Began to move on my own, riding jeff and bouncing roughly, loving the way it made me feel. This is when jeff sat up and held me close, thrusting into me roughly knowing I was about to come, I could feel my boy grow hat as he shoved into he and came inside me, my insides feeling hot a squishy as I also came onto both me and Jeff's chests, we sat there for a bit of time only grunting and kissing lightly until jeff pulled out of me, tip his is when I could feel his sperm leak out of me, I laid on his bed and closed my eyes, falling asleep.

JEFFS POV

After our little sex session I noticed BEN had fallen asleep so I covered him with a blanket and laid next to him, I still had my pants on but not my hoodie. I stared at him for a while then fell asleep. It was nice to be able to have rough and herd sex with none hearing cause the room is sound proof. Plus its the best kind of sex~

{{MOG I'm done! Dose anyone else get bother when they are the ones writing the sex part? And if you want to find out who that girl is then check out my up coming story CHEMICAL KID}}