Answers come with a price

JEFFS POV

I waited as she seemed to open her mouth in slow motion but then I noticed, she was only yawning. I frowned when she crossed her arms and laughed rudely, what was this girl's deal?! I he's haven't even done anything to her and now she was just being a dick to me and ben! I growled and jumped from the top bunk, why was I scared of this kid?! I quickly grabbed the knife from under my pillow and pushed her to the wall, fuck she's smaller than I though, her size was about taller than BEN. She looked scared as about the 3 seconds later she was cocky. This made me confused what was so different. She immediately yelled and tried to get away.

"O-Ok ok! I'll tell I'll tell don't slice my neck! Don't kill me please..."

"Good now speak my patience is running low"

I let go of her now shaking body and she slid to the floor. She looked up and began to speak

"It was you monsters first found me. The cute and bruises were from a horrible person I plan to kill along with others. I was a normal geek from a middle school who read about your murders and watched their window waiting for one of you creeps to pop up and scare the souls out of us. Till something happened and I was dumped in a river, floated for a while until coming to my senses and running. The horrible stories of scientists that study on humans with horrible chemicals as true and I just happened to be their, chased and captured I was fucking lucky to make it out with those cases and notes. Now look at me, a monster with horrible features and completely haunting eyes and face, I was like ever other middle schooler who had someone who liked them and wanted to date someone!" This is when she stood, getting mad, all I saw was a flash of sliver and I felt a needle in my chest "Now who's going to want to date me? I'm ugly and horrible and I want to murder everyone who did this to me, and you and all your friends helped so ill just start here"

I felt a burning rush in my chest as she backed away and walked out of the room, and then after a few moments the loud sound of the metal door closing sounded off and I fell to the ground, that little bitch out some of those weird and horrible chemicals in me and I really think it was poison.

I could here the sound of BEN jumping from the bed to run over to me. All I could feel was a burning sensation as I leaned on the wall and slid down to the floor and it was all a blur, she gave me answers but I guess I had to pay for them