Absense makes the heart grow weaker (2)

JEFFS POV

The last thing I remember was falling to the floor and a loud scream. It was weird and almost terrifying to wake up in the treehouse, the girl in the corner, who was now calm and reading a book labeled 'Notes and uses', plus not having my hoodie on, with a large bandage around my side. This made me stand up but quickly fall back down, I couldn't stand. She looked up quickly and slowly crowded over to me. I could see her clearly. Her eyes were weird colors with sharps of class sticking out from cuts and scratches along her face and neck. Her arm had a large gash in it along with vines popping out in large quantities on her other arm, her legs were covered with her pants and her large with was cut in some areas with large amounts of blood. How was she still alive?! She reached her hand down and touched my face lightly, she was warm for a odd reason speaking she looked almost dead and terrifying! But she stared and me with a black expression then quickly looked threw her book for something and then pointed to a picture of a shot with some liquid in it saying

"This is what I put into your friend, Its a pure form of jelly fish poison...acts like a deadly virus at first the. After a while will fade completely. Sadly you got something else...You got a drug that deludes the brains nervous system until almost death, then after regaining consisted it leaves a almost hung over feeling"

As she spoke I could see the brief case just in my reach, if I could grab one of the shots and stick it in her it might have a effect of poison! But when I finally got a hold of one and injected it into her arm she began to shake violently, flipping threw the book to find out what I just put in her, which was a purple green liquid that was warm...after a couple of seconds she threw the notes to the wall and screamed, loudly. It was high pitched and I'm pretty sure at the slender mission everyone could hear it. After she was done with her fit and ran out the entrance from the tree house, falling. And the sound of breaking bone could be heard after a couple of seconds. I took this time to stand d and grab my hoodie, and my knife and get out of that place, but when I was able to get down I noticed that BEN and Slenderman were already down on the ground and looking at me, it seemed something was wrong and BEN attacked me, hugging me really but also trang to pull me away m the scene of the girl standing. Her head was cracked and her arm was broken, she screamed yet again before looking at slender, screaming again then falling to the floor. He told me and BEN to go back to the mansion and he didn't have to say it twice before me and him were sprinting it back, boy was I glad that was over!

BENS POV

It had been about 2 days sense we were able to even get close to the kid again! But then after a long talk in the kitchen I could hear a loud and high pitched scream. So could slender. We both ran out of the mansion and to where it was coming from. When we got to where it was I saw something horrible. The girl, she was on the floor, her head cracked and arm broken with fresh blood around her head. But when it turned I saw a familiar face, to be exact a familiar face with a smile carved into it. Slender told us to get back too the mansion and after a quick hug we both hurried over to the mansion, the whole time I sat in our room I just laid in his lap,almost crying but just making soft noises, not being able to do anything but make sure he was still there.

After a big of time I kissed him lightly and closed my eyes, I was weak, I hadn't slept thinking he would come back in the middle of he night or something, hoping he was fine and it seemed like the girl just tried to fix what she had done, we were the monsters in the situation after all! But still I wonder what happened to her but after a kissing session I didn't care, all I wanted was for Jeff to hold me in his arms and tell me it was going to be ok, and I hopped it was.