Questions

BENS POV

Following Jeff down into the basement where that girl was kept under lock and key was scary and even for me. Slendy never told us why she was down here the only reason we knew why is cause she was a danger to all of us, which only naked it more creepy to head down and question her. The hall ways were small and pitch black with bloody hand prints across them (mostly cause that's where Slendy and Jack would take their crying victims down to open up and/or eat as a snack) but as we got further down we noticed that the slice in the air broke and small whispering flowed into our ears, it wasn't coming from I front of us it was coming.....from behind...

Both me and Jeff turned as our eyes met with a terrible terrible sight of the now more grotesque looking girl who had attacked both of us before. Her size had grown just a bit but hardly much with her hair becoming sorta longer and weird. Her arm was a horrible light green color with her vines popping out so much a blind person could see them, her other arm was only covered in bandages. Her eyes were almost the same, both different colors with the white in her eyes not even there with purples and willows and greens mixed and layered together with those scratches that made it seem even more horrid. Her shirt was ripped and covered with a black jacket that wouldn't even be a vest now with pants there ripped as well but not as much as her top half, she wasn't wearing shoes either. The sight made Jeff jump and me hide behind him. She didn't even look human really but when she walked again and pulled a small book from her pocket she didn't even pay attention to us in an way. Only muttering to her self in the most creepy way possible, and reading the book that was riddle with formulas and equations with different colored patches on it. When she got to the heavy metal door she pushed it open and this is when Jeff made a horrible mistake. He grabbed her arm which had veins out and horrible color distortions on it to stop her from walking and IT FELL OFF. He literally grabbed it and the arm was pulled off with veins and other things dripping weird colored liquid onto the floor. Jeff screamed like a small girl and I jumped then with one swift movement we both ran, not so she couldn't hurt us but we FUCKING PULLED HER ARM OFF. When we reached our room Jeff thew the still moving arm to the corner of the room and we crawl on the top bed and stared at each other, the sound of her foot steps getting closer to our room....

JEFFS POV

HOLYFUCKING SHIT I JUST PULLED A GIRLS FUCKING ARM OFF HOLLY FUCK HELL GOD FUCKING AHHHHHHHHHH. Was all that was going threw my mind when we sat onto of the bed and heard that horrible little girl approaching out door, it scared me when the arm was easily pulled away from the girls shoulder. When she opened the door both me and BEN froze in case she did something. She looked up at us and smirked and began to speak with a normal voice, seeming she looked like something you pull out of a night mare her normal voice shocked me and BEN.

"Sup gay boys, you stopped but fucking and devised to go down and grab my arm for some more kinky shit didn't you? Wow didn't even think the horrible monsters of kids who look at the internet everywhere would do something so messed up. Seems like you two are scared. What's wrong~?"

"Holly shit, what the hell we didn't even know your arm did that! Get that creepy ass thing and sit your ass down I have some questions"

The girl grabbed her arm and moved it to the handing veins and tendons which began to grow and connect again, that's not creepy.... When sat down I looked at her and spoke firmly

"How did you get like this, what happened?"

The girl only smirked and looked at me straight in the eyes, beginning to open her mouth to tell me what I needed