Teens

JEFFS POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As I put on my clothes I covered BEN with my sheets. They were blood splattered ironically, I could feel his warm body and when I brushed some of his blonde hair from his face he smiled in his dreams. I stood and put on my old black hoodie then walked out of the room. Sally was on the kitchen table, masky and hoodie were playing on the Xbox, Slendy was reading a newspaper,eyeless jack was looking in the fridge and smile dog was sleeping on masky's lap.

They didn't even notice me walk out, pulling a knife from my jacket pocket and then walked into the cold night.

I could here teens walking alone a trail made years ago, they were smoking under a tree and drinking bright colored soda. They yelled about cartons and how society fucked them up.i silently walked up to them in my human disguise, I had long-ish black hair and pale skin with a lip and tongue piercing. My jacket and pants were the same and the blade was hid in my pocket. They looked over and greeted me to there group. I sat and drank with them but as they started to talk about the weird things in the forest

"Little zombies girls, masked killers, tall motherfuckers with no face!"

"and me, a cut face killer with a messed up brain"

They all turned to me,I laughed and lied to them

"I'm kidding, but have you heard about that killer with the smile cut into his face, he whispers 'GO TO SLEEP' then he slits there neck"

"Dude didn't he kill like dose girls yesterday! I heard it was on the sidewalk and was all bloody! I wonder how he gets away so quickly!"

"I hear he runs into an old house in the middle of the forest"

As I was there I noticed one of the guys looking at me, he seemed transfixed on me...

"He I saw this old house over deeper in the forest, wanna check it out?"

I knew it wasn't the slender mansion, it had a magical seal to were only the people slender approves can see and feel it.

"Sure I mean like I have nothing else to do tonight...."

BENS POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When I woke up I looked up jeff was gone and I was covered in his sheets, I stood and put my culottes on then walked to the front door, I opened it and walked out and deep into the forest, I had a tree treehouse when no one knew where it was. I climbed up the tree and looked down at some teenagers passing by, one of them looked similar to jeff, but jeff wouldn't last two seconds with a group of humans, after a while I saw one of the taller boys with blue colored hair pulled the jeff looking human behind a tree and pinned him to the tree with his hands and leaned down kissing him.......