Normal love?

JEFF'S POV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been sort of a while sense the little miss hap happened with BEN and his ghostly friend. I'm still fucking mad about it too! But over all most things will happen if OU want them to or not so I just went along with it. But after a while I could see BEN was getting ANSI about something, giving me long deep kisses before I went on a mission, trying to crawl into my bed at some points in the night, and wearing my sweaters when it was cold. I guess he wanted others to know we were a creepy and somewhat perfect couple, this made jane go crazy. She growled at me every time I pecked a kiss onto BEN. But one night something happen to BEN and I Could see it in his creepy, never blinking eyes. He opened the door to our room and walked in With a bit of a limp. When he climbed up the ledger to the the top bed he didn't use his right foot and I couple see out of the corner of my own deadly eyes he was rubbing his leg. This is when I decided to get up and looked at him.

"Hey, dude are you ok? Your limping and shit"

"I'm f-fine jeff.....just got a scratch that kinda hurts"

"Let me see"

"N-no! Its my leg..."

"I've seen you but ass naked before just let me see!"

This is when I got worried and pulled up the smaller boy's legging and almost fell over at what I was seeing. His own leg was almost deformed, the veins popping out showing off green and purple colored veins, thus wasn't normal and before I could protest I pulled him off of the bed and stared at him

"what the FUCK! You said you were fine, that it was just a scratch! Why dose it look like your fucking poisoned or something"

"J-Jeff calm down...please its fine"

"No its not now come on were going to slender"

Before he could protest further I picked him up and carried him to sliders room and knocked, the door opened and I motioned to BEN's leg. Slender looked like he was about to throw up even without a mouth, he then motioned for us to enter his room, which I did.

{{sorry its short, having to do a lot of stuff~! But here's a small clip of the horrible romance of two killers who know one will meet their fait sooner then the other from the dangerous job. I'm making my own OC for creepy pasta soon so when its uploaded please check it out~! Its girl, Maria Matthews 'Chemical kid', who when murdered by a drunken teacher turns out to still be alive. And mad. And it's not like its going to be one of those "most powerful murderer ever" you'll have to read to see}}