Absense make the heart grow weaker

JEFFS POV

It had been just yesterday that BEN ok sot had his leg poisoned, and we shared a rough love session, so I was feeling quota good while he compatibles all day on how his back hurt and shit. But one day out of no where JANE came running into the mansion screaming about some kid In the forest, of course Slendy was the first to get his tentacles on the topic. She said it wasn't any ordinary kid, it was some girl that she saw climbing up I to BEN's tree house and screamed when they saw her, that was the weird part. A kid cat see us unless were in the city or when Slendy is around. But then she described the kid, it was a girl with dark blonde hair, cuts and gashes around her face and down her right arm. Her eyes were all sorts of colors and she had 2 metal brief cases chained to her arm, it sounded like the girl that attacked BEN, and it was weird but jane insisted on going to find her to slender sent me, jane, and Sally to find out what this weird ass kid was up to. We had to leave BEN behind to make sure she didn't flip out again, but after all it was easy to find the kid knowing she dashed into the way of the treehouse me and BEN go into from time to time.

After a bit. Of walking we found it but the strange thing was that this girl was siting on the ground and throwing up a weird purple substance. It made me almost puke myself. We could have tackled her but one of Jane's high held got stuck in the mud and made a noise causing the kid to throw herself onto us, there wasn't any brief cases on her wrist or a anything hut she screamed about monsters and killers, that we would pay the price? I didn't know what was happening until there was a sheer pain in my side and I fell to the floor, I could hear a scream then everything went black....

BENS POV

I woke up after hearing a loud laugher from the next room. Noticing jeff wasn't their I quickly got dressed and ran to see what was so funny, but when I got in I noticed Jane, Jeff, and Sally were laughing at slender. Then I heard

Slender:"You must go find the child, she might be of use to us!"

Jane:"Come on that little kid couldn't even inject the right poison to kill BEN how could she be of use? Hahaha!"

Sally: "Slendy I think jane is right, even I could do better! And I'm a zombie 8 year old"

They were going after that kid?! What?!? Wait why can't I go?! All the questions ran threw my mind until a felt a hand on my head, it was jeff. He said he was going with and would be back soon, but before I could day anything they were gone! That son of a bitch just left me here!! Wait...he dose he even know what to do when he finds the girl, well I'm just going to have to trust him...can I?

It had been 2 hours before I heard the door open but the people who entered only made the smile on my face disappear. There was no jeff! Jane was hold inner high heels in her hands with messed up hair and Sally, well she only had some more mud on her feet then usual. But when I opened my moth to question and blurted out "The girl posed Jeff and we weren't able to get him", this. This little sentence made my knees grow weak and my mind completely shut off for a while. I think I fell to the floor cause the only thing I remember is waking up in my bed with something wrong with my head, and no jeff.

{{sorry for not posting a while ago 😖😖😖😖😖 there are two chapers that are going up in the hours so look out, also I'm updating the other story so please go check it out if you don't want to be confused on this new character later on!!!!}}