GO TEAM CRAFTED!!

While Jason and Adam got into an excessive argument, Quentin and Ian zoned into it, as if they were watching a movie with pop corn, except with Blizzards.

"What you got." Quentin asked Ian without even looking away from the fight.

"Cocoa covered cheese cake. You?"

"Marian lemon pie." He replied. "Can I have a bite?"

Ian stood up from his seat and slammed his fists on the table, towering over Quentin.

"DO YOU KNOW WHAT I HAD TO DO TO GET THIS CAKE?!"

It was so silent. The only sound came from the dripping water that had spilled when the table rattled.

The silence was broken by the girl at the till laughing her HEAD off.

Olivia joined the laughter.

So did Adam.

Then Phat.

Soon, EVERYONE was laughing. Olivia could have sworn she herd the manager laughing from the back. It was such a great moment. Then Phat stopped.

He sniffed the air.

"Uh, Phat. What are you doing?" Olivia asked.

"Does anyone smell.. 'Old Spice'?"

"Now that you bring it up, I do too." Adam began to smell.

"Phat leaned to Olivia, and took a whiff.

"What perfume are you wearing?"

"PHAT YOU KNOW WELL I HATE THAT STUFF!"

"Well, It's coming from you..." Adam leaned to Olivia's arm, and sniffed.

"Are you.. Wearing my deodorant?"

"WHAT THE HECK ADAM! THERE IS NO DIFFERENCE!"

"Uh, yes there is Olivia." He stopped. "HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN USING IT???"

"Ah... My Old Spice." Ty hugged Olivia, giving her a noogie.

"Would you kindly KNOCK IT OFF! Men..." She rolled her eyes, all the men laughing excessively.

"So.." Ty said wiping his eye. "Shall we start the scavenger hunt?"

"I do believe we shall!" Olivia said, getting up.

----------

"Ok! So we have Team Shine Pads!" Adam pointed to one group. "And Team Head Sets!" Olivia's group.

"You're go'en down!" She yelled. Then she leaned to Ty. "I'm terrified." She whispered. Ty held in his laughter.

"Alright! so on Team Shin Pads we have Jason, Phat, Quentin, Jerome, and Myself. Then we have Ty, Dakota, Mitch, Ian, and Olivia."

He handed the sheets he had printed with all the things they needed to find. Things such as 2 pieces of gum, 20 peaces of garbage, a pamphlet from a store, and a plastic spoon.

They also needed to accomplish somethings. Such as make a pyramid and have a stranger take a picture, Dance on the road, sing at a drive through, and have someone ask a stranger to marry them. Bonus points if they said yes.

"We got dis!" Dakota yelled. Then everyone put their hands in the middle.

"For buddar!" Adam screamed.

"Uh HUH." Olivia said. Then Phat said something much more appealing.

"Go Team Crafted!"

Then everyone shouted the same.

"GO TEAM CRAFTED!!" They threw their hands in the air. Let the games begin.