EAT LEAD SUCKAS!

Olivia was watching a movie with Adam and Ty, the coffee table was littered with chips, dip, and ice cream. Best Friday night in history.

During an action scene, Olivia got up, and washed her hands in the kitchen. As she dried her hands with a towel, Olivia turned from the sink and looked back at the big screen in the living room.

Adam stared at her in disgust.

"What?" Olivia asked.

"Did you really just do that?"

"What in the nether are you talking about?"

Adam shook his head. "Did you really just get up, and go to the sink to wash your hands, without asking my permission?"

Olivia blinked.

"Do you know what it means to raise a teenager, Ty? Look at the disrespect I get!" Adam said, directing his words to Ty, now turning from the movie to join the face off.

"Control your sister, man." He replied to his best friend.

Olivia squinted, nodding her head at them. "So I disrespected you by washing my hands..."

"And that's not all!" Adam butted in. "The other day when we were walking down the street, you saw a fifty dollar bill in the middle of the road. So you ran into the middle of the road and snatched it."

"There was no one coming--"

"-But you didn't even let me hold your hand! Whenever you cross the road, you must always hold a grown up's hand!"

"I'm fourteen-"

"See? See? You rebellious teens have no respect for adults. What's next?! Climbing under fences? Getting kicked out of libraries? Or worse, JAMMING AT FROZEN MUSIC?!"

"It was closing time at the library-"

"You and your picture books! You sicken me!"

Olivia crossed her arms. "Are you just upset that I got to the fifty before you did?"

"That's not the point! I raise you, I put food in your mouth-"

"I can hold a spoon you twit."

"I am not finished! I raise you, I feed you, I-"

"You suck at the feeding part."

"SHUT YOUR FREAKEN MOUTH FOR TWO SECONDS! I raise you, I feed you, I-"

"Does Mr. Noodles count as food--"

"SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP!" Adam turned red. "I RAISE YOU, I FEED YOU, I PAY THE BIILS, SO IT'S ABOUT TIME THIS ADULT GETS THE RESPECT HE DESERVE!"

Olivia dropped the towel.

She took a step forward toward Adam and Ty.

"Adult. Adult?! ADULT?!"

Adam. Has. Said. The. Unspeakable.

"I heard from behind the door the survival games video you did with Ty and Tyler." Olivia said. "You really ARE boys trapped in adults' bodies!"

Adam stood up. "You tryin' to start something?!"

Olivia took another step forward.

"Is Ty's hair greasy?"

Ty stood up. "Now you've done it."

Olivia's eyes dilated. She looked at Adam, then Ty, and back at Adam.

She was outnumbered and surrounded.

Olivia had one option, and one option only.

She turned, ran through the kitchen and into the front hallway.

Adam and Ty could feel the malice in the air as Olivia swung the front hall closet doors opened.

Moments later, Olivia entered the kitchen.

A nerf machine gun in her hands.

Satan on her mouth.

"EAT LEAD SUCKAS!"