Go find them.

Olivia's face was wet with tears.

Tomorrow morning, she would be married to the chief's son.

Each day, it grew harder and harder to remember things in life that made her happy.

With each strike on her body with the long wipe, a piece of her slipped away, and vanished.

All that she had, were the memories of Adam.

Of Ty.

Of Phat.

Of her family.

Adam at the airport.

Phat on that little wooden bench.

Taking the picture as all of them as a pyramid.

A piece of her was still inside.

She just needed to find it.

She peeped her head out of her door, to see if anyone was watching.

She snuck out in almost silence, and walked to the outside of the village.

She stopped at the edge of the field.

And only stared at the moon up above.

"Please. Please. Help me. Let me find it. Let me find them. Let me..." She prayed, and closed her eyes.

She moved her foot, causing a branch at her feet to snap.

Her head darted back and forth, hoping she had not been heard.

She sighed in relief hen seeing no one, and looked back up at the blackening sky.

That's when it hit her like the force of a car, with a throbbing pain in her wrist, now digging into her back, in less than the blink of an eye.

She turned to face her attacker, and to her surprise, it was the chief's son.

He cursed at her, in a language she could not understand. But she still knew his thoughts.

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry..." She thought to herself, and began to cry.

His cursing stopped, as he stared at her.

His eye caught something, and looking at Olivia's other hand.

It twinkled in the moonlight.

It was white, with blue and sparkling green, with pink surrounding it.

"What is that?" His said, in Olivia's surprise, in perfect English.

She gapped, stuttering something she couldn't even understand.

He let her go, and took her hand.

"It's... Um..." She found her words.

He let go of her hand.

"What?"

"It's a ring, from a boy." She blinked back tears. "I was going to marry him when I was older."

Anger filled his eyes. "You are to marry me."

She looked down, nodding. "Yes, I know."

"Then why do you still wear it."

She looked up at him.

"Because I love him."

He took a step back.

"Who are you?"

She looked off into the distance, as the wind began to blow her hair.

"I don't know anymore. But I do know where I belong. Who I belong too." She began to weep as she looked off, praying to see Phat standing there, with a smile on his face, and his arms open, to hold her, and never let her go.

Olivia never understood in all her days why the chief's son had done this. She could think no other reason, other then the fact that the thought of true love, and belonging love, had ever fully been in his mind, watching the women around him in his tribe marry someone just as they were told, always filled with sadness.

But what Olivia heard ring in her ear that moment made her cry thinking about it everyday of her life.

"Go find them."

She smiled at the boy, and turned.

She ran off into the grass, to the moon, the stars, and what lay beyond.

She never looked back.