Let's get this parta started!

Olivia ran up the stairs and approached the bathroom. She was trying to find her hair brush. As she walked in, she stopped cold. Snowy was standing right on the white counter, her tail wagging in content. She licked her chops as she stared at her.

"That's... Just.." Her heart still thumped. She felt a tap on the shoulder, and spun around. It was Adam.

"Just what?" He tilted his head. She only gestured her head behind her.

"Oh! Ha ha!" He chuckled, then looked down at his little sister.

"Wow. You look beautiful." He marveled as she brushed her hair. Then he put his arm around her shoulder and walked out with her.

"Olivia, you're growing up now. You and Phat are turning FIFTEEN."

"Oh Adam. You know I'm not 15 until next year." He pulled her into a long hug.

"I have something for you." He sat her down, and pulled something out of his coat pocket. It was in silver rapping paper, with dark blue, almost black, ribbons tying it into a bow.

"Oh, THANK you!" She struggled to untie it. But just as she was about to pull the last knot, she herd a knock on the door. She bolted from her seat and opened the door. It was Phat.

"Hia! Come on in!" She moved aside, and Snowy ran up to Phat and tried crawling up his jeans.

"Heh! The fly eater!" He chuckled. Another nick name for her.

"Why aren't you in your costume?" Adam asked from the couch.

"It was really itchy." He said while playing with Snowy. He didn't even look up.

"Ugh. Men." Olivia rolled her eyes.

Then another knock on the door. It was Ty and Jason.

"Let's get this parta started!"