Save her life.

Olivia ran in zig zags all around the village. Each child would get a turn to a piggy back ride on Olivia, at least, if they were light enough that she could carry them.

She was on her tenth child when she herd a cry of pain.

"What on Earth??!" Olivia set down the boy and ran to the sound on the crying.

She arrived to the grassy hut.

It was a young woman.

Her skin glowed as tears trickled down her cheeks. Her hair was full and wavy.

She was so beautiful.

She was pregnant.

It was time.

"Is there anyway I can help??" Olivia said over the wailing.

Olivia did anything the older woman needed her to do; from getting supplies to helping the woman breathe to helping the old woman turn the girl into a more comfortable position.

Hours and hours later, the woman's contractions were at two minutes apart.

"AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!" She screamed. Olivia didn't cover her ears though, because she was too busy squeezing her hand telling her everything was gonna be alright.

The older woman told her to take a deep breath, and give the final push.

There was a small wailing in the tent.

Olivia nearly burst into tears of laughter and joy, as the old woman stood up, holding a beautiful baby boy.

The mother cried even louder, as she held the child close.

The old woman nodded to Olivia, and smiled.

She left the tent.

---------

After that day, Olivia was known in the village as "the small doctor". The old woman who had helped her when she first came to the village now taught Olivia how to help a woman give birth.

But only until the last pregnant woman in the village gave birth before the dry season came was Olivia fully capable of handling the delivery herself.

Olivia had never felt more filled with joy when the young girl named her only child after her.

Snow.

But what Olivia didn't know, was that this knowledge of child labor would one day save her life.