I feel the urge.

As they walked away, Ty leaned down to Olivia's ear.

"My old spice." It went berserk from there.

------------

Team Shine Pads kept walking through town. Everyone was trying to get the proposal down.

"Will you marry m..?" Adam got a slap on the face from the woman. She walked away.

"Will you mar.." Phat got a pat on the head from the little old lady.

"Will you..."

"AHHH!" Came from the girl as she ran away from Quentin.

"MAN! Were are some fan girls when you need them?!" Jason said in frustration.

Then they herd a scream. They ran in its direction.

------------

"AHHH!!!" Came a cry.

"Aw come on guys! This fight is unfair!" Mitch yelled, Ian and Dakota watching in panic. More whimpers and cries came from the dog pile.

"ERGHH!!!" Came from Olivia.

She had Ty on his stomach with Olivia on his back while she pulled his legs to his neck.

"AHHH!!! GET OFF OF ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Ty shouted.

"I AM NOT YOUR OLD SPICE YOU..." Adam walked in front of her.

She let go of Ty's legs, making a thud sound.

"Hep the poor soul up." Adam said to his companions. They helped Ty to his feet. Olivia dusted off her dress.

"What is that on your face Olivia?" Adam asked.

Olivia had a mark around three inches long on her cheek.

Olivia looked over at Ty, and back at Adam.

"THE ELF!"

"Who the heck is The Elf?"

"Right here!" Olivia held out her arm beside her as if she had her arm over someone's shoulder.

"This is Elly. The Elf. Do NOT get on her bad side." She put her arm down and waved good bye to her imaginary friend.

"Bye Elly!" She turned back to Adam to see him shaking his head.

"Oh Olivia." He sighed. Olivia giggled.

"Hey!" Dakota cried. They all turned to him.

"You're on OUR side of town!"

"What?!"

"Why are you here?!"

"'Cause there isn't a single dame on OUR side who will say 'yes' to us! Not even a dude! Don't ask...."

"I won't."

"Not our fault you're no chick magnate!"

"Well you.." The argument between Shine Pads and Headsets raged. Olivia just stood there shaking her head with her arms crossed.

Then she felt someone pull her. She was lead away from the group. She looked at the person, and smiled.

Phat.

He stopped behind a building, and let go of her hand.

"Yes?" She smiled.

"Sorry. Had to get away from that. My head was starting to hurt." They had a pleasant laugh. He stopped.

"You looked amazing Olivia." He smiled.

"Aww Phat." She smiled back.

He grinned.

"Olivia, I didn't think I'd be asking you this for a while, but I feel the urge." He stood down on one knee.