one

AN

Hiiiiii! I loovveeee YouTube and joe sugg if you couldn't already tell, is my fav and I might have a slight obsession with Jack Maynard also!!!

(please bare with me. this is my first ever fan fiction. I hope I don't do too badly..)

~~

"Okay sweetie.. do you have your passport?" mum asks with clear worry in her voice. As she try's and holds back her tears.
"Yes mum, of course I do!" I say holding it up at eye-level for her to see.
"Plane ticket?"
"You literally just handed that to me mum."
"Oh gosh sorry Al.." she says finally starting to tear up, "..I'm such an emotional wreck." she says between tears. "I will miss you so much darling."

"And I will miss you mum.." I say hugging my mum as we finally reach the gate.
I give mum one final hug then start to walk away wheeling my suitcase behind me. I flash one final smile and she returns it with a wave. I can now no longer see her.

To be honest, I have been waiting for this day nearly all my life. (well since I was 14 but still!) The only thing I was dreading really was the plane rides. I tend to feel claustrophobic with things like this and my panic attacks don't help. Also the 24 hours worth of airplane food and lack of sleep sitting in a chair. All better be worth it.

I was eager to see my cousin Jack though. Gosh it's been a while since I've seen that cheeky smile. We were second cousins. Our mums are cousins so we're sort of related. I don't know but either way we get on and I was excited to have him around all the time.

Well the time I'm not spending at the studio... that's if I get into my dream school of course. Dancing was a massive part of me and I couldn't wait to maybe be doing it nearly everyday. Ahhh I just wanted to be there already.

"Flight 5839 to London is now boarding.."

This sent a pit of utter worry to my stomach. I hated flying. I get really bad panic attacks and I'm afraid of having one in the air.

"I can do this..." I keep reminding myself "...there are people trained on board. Everything's fine. Just breathe in and out."
Of course I didn't see that out loud. Don't want people thinking I'm crazy.

I hand my ticket to the man with a massive cheesy grin on his face as he says, "Welcome! I hope you enjoy your flight. Take the first left and keep an eye out for your seat number."

I thanked him before following the man, who's badge read 'Liam', his directions and taking the first left. Soon enough I was at my seat.

My mum had booked business class considering the whole 24 hours on a plane. I was forever grateful for my mother. I don't know what I would do without her. My dad was at work and couldn't get out of it, and my sister and brother were at school. I had already said my goodbyes to them at home.

"Welcome aboard flight 5839 heading to London, England. Please turn your attention to the flight attendants who will show you what to do in case of an emergency." A robot sounding voice sounded over the speakers throughout the plane.

Their cheesy grins on their face are just so fake. They look bored out of their brains. The poor things would probably be doing this in their sleep.
I watch the procedures to use it as a distraction and to focus on my breathing.

I cannot wait to touch down in London..