eight

Alexa's POV

I unlocked the door into my new apartment. It's so pretty! Poor Meg and Sofia. I'm going to claim the biggest bedroom. Bahhahaah.

I walked in through the front door. Straight away I am greeted with a wall about 2 metres long with entrances to get to what I assume is the kitchen and lounge room on either side.

In front of the wall is a table and a mirror hung oh so delicately above it.

Next to the table was a box. I walked around to the right side and was amazed by how spacious the room was. It had a fireplace, with a 3-seat lounge, 2-seat lounge and an arm chair with plastic on it and many boxes everywhere else to surround.

Back in Australia when the three of us were together, we had picked out the design for the house. We wanted simple, with pops of colours with like the pillows and decorations.

I explored everything and had sussed out the bedrooms. Two of them were connected with a bathroom in between them. Another bedroom across from them with its separate ensuite.

I couldn't care less what room I end up with to be honest. I went onto our groupchat.

LONDON GIRLS!

Lex-
HEY GIRLS! So keen to see you both tomorrow!! Have a safe flight xoxoxoxoxox

Meggy-
HIYA! I'm so excited to see you x

Meggy-
Have you seen the apartment yet?!!?!

Fia-
SOOOO KEEN!
OMG I FORGOT YOU COULD GO AND SEE IT!

Lex-
I'm here now! Exactly what we pictured chicks. Now bedrooms. Who wants the separate one with the ensuite. I couldn't care less x

Meggy-
I really don't mind either.

Fia-
I think maybe we should share Lexi just for dance makeup and costumes etc. Idk. Just an idea?

Lex-
K. Sounds good. All good for that M?

Meggy-
Fine with me! More room for my own makeup. HAHAHAH.

Fia-
Works perfectly.

Lex-
See yous tomorrow at 7:30pm!! Xx

Meggy-
See you then! xoxoxox

~~

I can't wait to see that pair.

Just as I locked my phone and shoved it in my back pocket, it buzzed again. I got it back out. Probably just Fia or Meg.

Joe.

I forgot about his offer!

JOSEPH!-
Hey Al. I'm done editing, if you still need a hand let me know (:

ALEXA!-
Hiya! Come to *address* and I'll buzz you in :P

JOSEPH!-
See you in a bit x