nine

VOTE

COMMENT

PLZ

I LOVE YOU!

it honestly makes my day reading and replying to your comments :D

~~

Alexa's POV

It was 6:04pm at night. The girls should land at 7:15pm. I cannot contain my excitement!!

"Are you excited!?" Conor said peeking his head around the corner of my now, old bedroom. I was packing up little bits and bobs from my dresser, draws etc. The things that I hadn't already packed and taken to my apartment.

"YES!" I said a little bit loud.

"We will leave at 6:45, yeah?" Conor asked picking up a box.

"Sounds great!"

Conor upped and left to take the box he was carrying to put into the car.

My phone started ringing. Joe.

"What can I do for you, Sugg?" I asked smiling.

"Well Morgan, you can say yes to going out on a date with me?" I could actually hear him smirking.

"Oh Joseph. You wish."

Silence.

"Oh stop I'm kidding." I giggled.

"Oh my god, you had me worried."

"But when. I'm picking up Meg and Fia from the airport tonight so I want to spend tonight with them. Tomorrow I'm taking them sightseeing too." I said with sadness.

"How does Friday sound?"

"Sounds amazing Joe."

"Pick you up at 12:30pm then."

"Wait Joe!"

"Yes Al."

My heart was melting.

"Can y- would yo- wait ca-"

"Spit it out Morgan!" Joe laughed.

I breathed before asking, "Can you help me take the chicks sight-seeing. I mean, I've only been here for a week and I still don't know my way around. Clearly. And-"

"Jesus you talk a lot. Of course I will. I'll ask Caspar too yeah?"

"Okay great. Be at mine 10am tomorrow? Conor's yelling. I have to go now. Text me! Bye Joe."

I hung up the phone so quickly and ran out the door taking my phone and wallet with me. I buckled up and my phone vibrated.

Sugg-
Will be there 10. Sharp.

Morgs-
you better live up to that Sugg ;)

Sugg-
Oh trust me. I will x

"Who ya textin?!" Conor teased.
I realised I had a stupid smile plastered to my face.

"Joe." I replied. Conor didn't say anything. Just sat there and smirked.

When we arrived at the airport, it was 7:10pm. I was so excited to see the girls!

Meggy-
We just got our bags. Be with you in 5! xxxxx

Lex-
CAN'T WAIT!! x

~~

Those 5 minutes went by so unbelievably slow.