sixteen

thank you all so very much for 800+ views. I didn't think ANYONE would read this. like no one lol.

I don't get many votes or comments at all though so I'm not sure if I want to continue?? like I don't know if people are actually enjoying it. please tell me!

sorry for not updating in ages. I've had A LOT going on. it's assessment period, I've had a comp or work every weekend for the past three and now I'm starting a musical I'm in tomorrow for two whole weeks plus more completions.

but IM GOING TO HAWAII FOR DANCING so it's okay!!

Alexa's POV

"So, how was it?" Zoe asked with a cheesy grin, referring to the audition.

"It was okay. I think I did alright actually. Not going to get cocky though." I reply.

"I'm sure you did amazing!" Zoe said hugging me.

It was currently 7:40pm. I'm not sure when the party is ending but they've only all been here for an hour or two. I assume people will just pile out when they would like.

I spotted Joe sitting on the couch talking to Jack and Conor. He was laughing throwing his head back. He was so darn cute! I couldn't help but smile.

"What are you smiling at?" Sofia asked walking up to me. She followed my gaze, "Oh." She sounded disappointed.

"Oh what?" I ask confused.

"It's-well-no it's nothing. Just leave it." I grabbed Sofia's hand. "Tell me!" I demand, "We're best friends, you can tell me anything you know!"

"I know but-"

"But what?" I said letting go of her hand.

"I don't want to hurt you."

"You don't like him do you?" I ask. Fia slowly shakes her head. I sigh, "Well why not? It's not like you two know each other that well."

"Yeah you're right, but, what about Mike." She said cautiously.

"Mike. What about fucking Mike." I snapped. "Sorry Sof." I said not long after.

"It's okay, I'm sorry, let's just enjoy the party yeah?"

"Yeah." I smiled.

~~

The party was pretty much over and it was 10pm. I was buggered from today and I could tell Fia was as well. There was only Fi, Meg, Caspar, Jack, Conor, Joe and I left. Everyone else decided they wanted to go home.

We were all watching a movie. Meggy and Casp were on one of the two seater couches looking all cute together, Fia and Conor looked pretty darn cosy with one another on the other couch and Jack sitting on the arm chair which left Joe and I for the floor I guess.

We popped some popcorn and grabbed some chocolate so I guess they claimed their seats whilst we were doing that.

We decided on watching The Lion King which might I add is one of my favourites ever!!

Obviously Meg got the blankets etc because there's only one big one on the floor and one pillow whilst everyone else has their own. Smooth Meg, smooth.

"Guess that leaves us on the floor then!" Joe says sitting down, I copied.

"Sure does." I got a few shhh's because the movie had started.

I could feel my eyelids getting super heavy. Last thing I remembered was be repositioned on I'm guessing Joe's lap.

~~

morning.

I've woken up to the sound of chatting around me. I started to batter my eyelids to get them to peel open. Once they were fully open, I realised I was in someone's arms. Joe's. I smiled. I looked around, everyone, and I mean the lot of them were just starring at me with Joe.

Pretty sure I was blushing I said, "What?" and grinned cheekily. All the girls giggled and I swear some of the guys did as well.

"Nothinnnnnn." Caspar said to me. I then felt something pulling me. Realising Joe's arms are still around me, it would be him. I landed on the position I woke up in, then Joe opened his eyes and said in the most sexiest morning voice ever, "Good Morning."

I stared at his lips wanting nothing more then them on mine again. That taste. I wanted it.

"Morning." Was all I managed to get out. We were sitting there tangled together again and now it was Joe's turn to sit up. He sighed and lay back down pulling me closer and shutting his eyes once again. 

~~

I think this is the crappiest chapter EVER.

please VOTE and COMMENT for more xx