seven

Thank you all so much for just under 150 reads so far!! I love you all!

~~

Joe's POV

It was 9:23pm on a Saturday night.

SHIT. "Caspar!" I called.

"Whaattttt." He replied. Classic.

"I've totally lost track of time and forget to film my video I had planned for this week."

"So you want to film with me?" He asked coming and leaning on my door frame.

"Not asking. Telling. Now come sit down."

~~

"Subscribe to this guy! And I will see you next week for another Sugg Sunday Special. HaHoo." I said wrapping up my collab just made with Caspar.

I got up and hit the record button, unplugged my lights and turned the mic off.

"That was good! Thanks man." I said to Caspar who just stood up.

"No worries." Caspar left the room.

I started to download the content for me to start editing.

"Joe." Caspar yelled from upstairs, most likely the kitchen.

"Yeah?" I shouted back.

"Your phones going fucking crazy."

"K. I'll be up in a tick."

I wandered up the stairs and over to my phone which was on charge in the kitchen, to see I had 9 missed calls from Alexa.

She starting calling again so I answered straight away.

I can hear heavy breathing. And lots of it. "Alexa is everyt-" I began. She cut me off.

"J-J-Jo-oe-e q-quick I need your h-help-p."

SHIT.

"Al, Al, breathe. I'm getting in the car. I'll be there in 5 minutes okay. Keep talking for me."

"T-Tell me-e a s-story."

"A few moments ago Caspar and I were collabing. We filmed a Q&A, I know right, sooooo original, but I didn't have time to do what I wanted so-" I kept talking about my collab until I was at the front door.

"Okay Al, I'm at the front door. What's the code?" I asked.

"34510."

I hope I heard right.

I punched in the numbers and the door opened. I ran as fast as I could up the stairs and waited until I got to the numbered door.

I barged it open and there she was, next to the front door shaking.

"Hey, hey. You're okay." I said comforting her taking her into my arms so she was sitting on top of me.
"Shhhh, I'm here."
I was leant up against the wall stroking Al's hair and back rocking her like a baby, as she just shook.

She looked up at me. She had tear stained cheeks, puffy eyes, to the point where she could barely open them, red chest and face from crying because that's what happens when she has panic attacks, as she has told me.