chapter 3

--

{Two Months Later}

"Hey.. Can I talk to you about something? I think we've known each other for long enough I can share this with you.." Jc says.

"Of course!!" I yell. I'm curious with what's going to happen. Should I be scared? Or...

"So today is the year anniversary of a youtube collab i'm in with five other boys called Our 2nd Life.. I kind of wanted to keep my youtube life away from my college life. But yeah.. That's why Thursday's are so special to me. I post my videos with different themes every week." Jc smiles.

"Aww that sounds cool! I bet you've saved so many lives." I say.

--

Jc went out to the market to buy some supplies. I lay on my bed. Open my twitter app and follow Jc on twitter. So many people are following him. His collab must be a big thing in his life.. I follow him and he tweets about me.. It reads:

"Everyone go follow my college roommate! She's really beautiful and amazing! Thanks . Luv youuu! :-)"

My mentions are blowing up all of the sudden. What the hell.. My mentions are full of both hate and love:

"LET ME BE YOU PLEASE"

"OMG CAN YOU FOLLOW ME YOU'RE SO GORGEOUS"

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU SLUT"

I didn't know what to think.. I didn't know what to do. I search under my bed and find my back up razors.

I slit my wrist from left to right, creating a drip of blood falling onto my thighs. Jc walks through the door. He bolts over to me and rips off his shirt.

He wraps his shirt around my arm. I started to feel light headed. He laid me up against my pillow and he ran and grabbed a cold rag. He placed it on my forehead. "Please stay with me!!" Jc screams as a tear falls on my chest.

He was choking back sobs. He couldn't bare to see me like this..

--

{Jc's POV}

Alexis passed out on the bed. I kept smacking her face, not to hurt her but to wake her up..

Dammit. What caused this. I saw her twitter open on her phone. I read the hate she was getting from MY fans. The people I saved.. Why would they cause such pain to someone I cared so much about?

I grab my phone from my pocket and aggressively tweet them back. I was telling them to stop hating on her and that we weren't dating.

{Alexis' POV}

I wake up. A rag is on my forehead. I slowly get off my bed. I see Jc is asleep on his side of the room. I walk over to his bed.. I shake him and he says "Stop babe.." as he opens his eyes.. "oh shit.. i'm sorry." he apologizes.

Babe.

"You called me babe.." I say as I grin behind my teeth. "Maybe I meant it." he winks and says being cocky. That was adorable. He's adorable.

"I'm sorry I caused you pain.. This is all my fault. I didn't think my followers would be that aggressive towards you." He sincerely says.

"It's not your fault i'm used to it." I say as I begin to look at my wrist.

"You promised me." Tears stream down his face. He seems so upset. I can't believe I did this to him.

Jc and I were invited to a party tonight. I jump in the shower, blood still dripping from my cut. I get out and change into my black strapless dress and my cheetah print heels.

"Holy shit. You look.... stunning!" Jc says with a sparkle in his eyes. He's wearing a button up shirt tucked into nice black dress pants.

He looks mighty fine tonight.