chapter 5

"What do you mean?!" Jc asks. He seems really worried.

"You know what I mean.." I start to cry. Jc carries me out of the bedroom and places me in his car. He drives away. He knows I don't want to talk about it so he stays quiet.

I'm scared for life.. Why did this happen to me? Of all people.

"I'd imagine you wouldn't want to talk about anything.. But I just want you to know that I care about you and I want to know that you're ok." Jc says worried.

"I'm fine" I say. Jc grabs my hand and squeezes it.

We arrive back at school and I pack my bags. It's winter break. Jc offers me to stay at his house for the few days we have off. How could I say no?

--

{2 Days Later}

My depression has gotten worse. I want my razors. Jc walks over to me, he notices somethings wrong.

"Hey... I want you to smile for me. I'm not letting you touch your razors. I have to admit something to you.. I.. I uh.. I think i'm starting to fall in love with you." He says as he strokes his neck.

"Jc.. I.." He cuts me off by planting a passionate kiss on my lips. I loved when he did that. It was the best thing ever. Gave me chills up and down my spine.

"I love you." He says. He seems certain about it.

"I love you too." I say.

--

I fall asleep on his shoulder, with his arms wrapped around me. He slept in his boxers. Damn.

I turn my head. Now facing him. He looked so peaceful when he sleeps.. He's beautiful. As weird as that sounds I mean it. He's perfection.

He opens his eyes letting out a slight moan, which was beyond sexy.. "Good morning sunshine" He says as he plants a surprise kiss on my neck.

This is the last day of winter break. Jc planned for us to go ice skating today. Even though it's cold enough outside.

We arrive at the skating rink and I put on my shoes. I try to walk over into the rink and I fall straight on my butt.

"Let me help you princess" Jc laughs at me and carries me onto the ice.

He swings me around like i'm a princess at a dance. I feel so special.

Jc carves something in the ice with his shoes.. it reads:

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

I can't help but smile!! "YES!" I shout at Jc.

He runs over and picks me up. I wrap my arms around him and he kisses me like there's no tomorrow.

"I'm the luckiest guy alive to have someone as beautiful, brave, and strong like you. I love you Alexis." Jc smiles.

"And i'm the luckiest girl alive to have the sweetest, most caring, and most attractive person ever. I love you Jc!" I reply as I give him a neck kiss.

We walk out of the skating rink, holding hands.

I love this boy so much.