chapter 12

I stare at Jc for a good minute. Wondering why he hasn't said anything back.

"Get off me." Jc snaps.

"What.. Why?" I say curiously.

"GET OFF NOW!" Jc screams in my face.

I start to cry. My heart hurts, and I don't know what's going on.

"Jc..." I slowly walk back.

"I'm sorry Alexis." Jc says. He shoves the pillow over his head.

"What's wrong?" I ask him. Taking the pillow off and laying it on the floor.

"I can't seem to make you happy. Even though we're dating, you're still cutting. What else do I have to do?" Jc says. Wiping the tears from his eyes.

"I cut myself because my friend got hit by a car yesterday and-" He cuts me off with a kiss. He apologizes for not listening to me.

--

{1 month later}

It was summer time now. Jc and I were making our way to California.

"Just so you know, throughout the summer we will be living with the other guys in O2L.. Is that okay?" Jc says as he grabs my hand.

"Yeah that's fine!" I smile and turn on the radio.

We finally arrive at the house.

I see a big sign on the garage and 3 other boys standing outside! The sign reads:

"Welcome Alexis!"

With balloons all over it. It was sweet. We get out of the car and the boys run over and introduce themselves!

"I'm Kian."

"I'm Ricky."

"I'm Connor."

"This is Wishbone." Jc runs and picks the dog up. Spinning him around.

I guess a dog is really a man's best friend.

"Hey i'm Alexis, nice to meet you." I smile.

"I know, we've heard a lot about you." Kian winks and nudges Jc.

"Dude.." Jc slaps Kian's arm. Kian giggles and walks inside.

I can already tell this is going to be the best summer ever!!