#4

Time Skip 1 Day
SOD's POV/Mccayla's POV
I woke up and got dressed.Everyone turned me into a creepypasta,i was out and I mean knocked out for a day.Now I have red eyes,black lips,and brown hair.I grabb about $1,000 dollars and go out the door.I walk out of the woods and into town,in my disguise form.My familly,mostly Shadow,taught me how.I walked in a Electronics store and bought a phone which is and IPhone 5,paid off everything,bought a computer,bought a wifi roughter,bout a wireless tv,a few security camers,and bought a credit card.It was about $500.I teleported about $1,000 dollars to me,its apart of me being a creepypasta I can teleport,nad my main thing is I can kill people by singing.I go into a Jewelry Store and buy a few cute bracelets.They were only $30.Ten for each.I go into a perfume shop and buy soe Ink ones.Thats a brand.I pay then when they cost is clear teleport to the mansion and walk in.Then I teleport to my room and put everything away along with the extra money.I walk down and go to the kitchen intime for dinner.I sit infront of Jane,on the right of Shadow,and on the left of Masky.We finished and there was a few hours till night and so I went to CreepyPasta form.Jane came up to me.
"Wanna go on a killing spree?"I nodded and we left.
One Hour Later
We came home from at least a ten people soree.It was almost night so I went to my room and set up all my electronics.I need some consols and some games.I set up my wifi router and instantly get wifi.I download Musicly,twelve games I love,and Zedge and walpaper and stuff apps.On my computer I download Minecraft.I turn it off then turn on the tv.I see the news again.I turn it to a movie and play on my phone.
1 Hour Later
I plug in my phone,and everything then turn off the tv.I fall asleep on the bed.