#5

Mccayla's POV
I wake up and get dressed and all that stuff.I grabb some money and go in my disguise.I tell slendy im going to go out and he lets me.I go into the city.I go into game stop and go straight for and XBox 360.I put it in a basket then went and got soem games Call Of Dutie,Diablo,Little Big Planet,Five Nights At Freddys,Desteny,Fable,
Fallout,Grand Theift Auto,Halo,Just Dance,League of Legends,The Legend Of Zelda,Mortal Combat,Need For Speed,Pac-Man,Pokemon,Silent Hill,and Tomb Raider.I paid for all of them at least about $200.I teleport home and put everything away.I went for a walk in the woods and took my phone with me.I walk in the woods and just so happend to come apon two older women about 30 and 35 years old.I run to the other side of the lake and be half conseild and make myself cry.The women look at em and I stay there until one spoke.
"Why are you crying?"She asked,then I ran.
"Wait!"They yelled after me.I jumped up a tree from branch to branch then moved all the leaves away from me.
Where'd she go?"One asked looking arond.The other one spotted me then dialed 911.Bring them on.I wated till the police were here then started singing Die In A Fire and everyone engulfed in flames than soon died.I skipped toward the mansion.I went in and up to my room.The news was on.
"2 Young ladies and Ten police men were engulfed in flames,we dont know the cause of this yet but we think it was flamable clothing now to the weather"I turned off the tv and went on my computer.
1 Hour Later
I rurned off my computer from building a castle on minecraft.Im planning to make it very large,then make walls and deffenses around it,use redstone so I can spawn monsters to kill the people who try and enter.Jane calls me down.
"Hey wanna go on a killing spree?"She asked.
"Um sure"I said and followed her out.We went into creepypasta form and split up.I went into a house and instantly went for the man.I started humming a lullaby and he woke up screaming.I smiled making him look at me wierdly.
"Hailey its the middle of the night what are you doing up?"I satrted crying then that woke up the mother.
"Who is she and why is she crying?"She asked.
"Im crying because your alive!"I say and stand up pulling out a knife.The back up.I laugh evily.I go up to the man and women and plunge the knife into their chests.I then write on the wall in blood saying They Never Heard Me Sing SOD.I jump out the window then go to another house.I do the same thing and the house had about 5 people.In all I killed 7 people by the time I got home.When I got there I checked my cameras and nothing happend.It was dinner time so I ate,said goodnight,then went to bed early.