#8:Mccayla's B-Day

Mccayla's POV
Todays my b-day!!I wake up and its about 7:30.I walk into the living room but everyone is already there.
"Guys its my bir-"
"Happy Birthday Singer!"Everyone yelled.I mentally slapped myself.Stupid Mind-Reader-Slendy.Before I knew it Sally jumped on my back,literally jumped on my back,and put a blindfold on me.
"Sally!"I yell.
"What we have to set up your suprise!So sit here with headphones blastibg music and have a blindfold on or go to your room!Ben,Pupeteer,Painter!We need you remember!"I take off the blindfold and storm up to my room.I got in my room and turned on my computer to start playing MineCraft,and build my castle.I got it half way done when Shadow almost screemed my ears out.
"Bethany!Your suprise is ready!"I walk downstairs and see a new door.
"The new door is your suprise,after the day is over,first we get to go do your birthday breakfast,open presents,pool party,cake,than the new door its a place just for you but you can invite any of us in"Shadow explained.Slendy teleported the rest of them in the kitchen except me and Shadow.
"Lets wait for them to get ready,its gonna be your favorite"She says.I smile,Strawberry French Toast.I heard some static.Dang it Mind-Reader Slendy.
Ten Minutes Later
Shadow grabs me and jumps me into a shadow and we make it to the kitchen.I looked in and saw Strawberry French Toast.I sat in the seat with a glden crown meant for slendy my b-day my seat.Slendy gets me a golden plate and I dig in.
20 Minutes Later
We sat in the living room and everyone ran and came back with about 2 bags each.
"Open mine First!"Shadow almost screams my eardrums out.I nod and grabb both of hers.I open the first one and see theres a picter frame about 12 feet long and 8 feet wide.I look and see pictures of Shadow and Me everywhere on it.I open the next one and its pictures of everyone and me in a pose in a single frame.I hug shadow.Jane comes up and hands me two also.I open them and see makeup.
Time Skip Cause I Dont Wanna Write All The Gifts
I put all of the gifts on my bed and went back in the living room to see birthday PIE.
"PIE!"I scream.Cake makes me sick.Slendy puts a candle in it that has the number 11.Everyone sings Happy Birthday,Ben did it so bad it was like a dying chicken.I couldnt stop laughing.
"Make a wish!"Sally screams making me cringe.I blow out the candles.'I wish I never leave'.
Two Hours Later
Its finally time for the door.THE DOOR.
"Alright Singer,this was actually Bens idea after he went snooping in your room and found all of your Videogames that we get you a VIRTUAL REALITY ROOM!"Shadow says.I scream in delight.Literally where everyone has to cover there ears.
"So how it works is you go in and type the game,or you type the type of place or killing things you want and itll change everything and it actually feels like your in there now in these ames you have infinite lives so if you die you come back,if you wanna leave you say GAME OVER"Slendy explained.
"Ok for the first one Ben,Sally,Shadow,and Slendy will come with me,we are gonna do FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDY'S.Sally you are Chica,Shadow you are Bonnie,Ben you are Foxy,and Slendy you are Freddy.I will be the nightguard.Type your roles and lets get started"I say.Slendy types everyones and we start playing.
1 Hour Later
Today was the best day of my life,but im super tired.I ended the game and put away all my gifts and fell asleep.