10

Bethany's POV
I wake up tied to a wall by chains around my waist, ankles, and wrists. The room is very dark and I see mold everywhere, on the walls, on the floor. What is that a splatter of blood? Static fills my mind.
Do not worry we will find you. I hear slender man say in my mind. I am worried. I hear banging as a girl walks through the wall.
"Your powers, they were never yours. They belong to me not you" She says.
"I'm way more deserving, I am even older and way stronger, yet you have them and I don't. But not for long. Those powers of yours should be draining and draining the life outta you and sucking it into me in 3, 2, and 1" I feel fuzziness in my head and try to stay calm. Just because she takes my powers doesn't mean I can not fight. My powers do not define who I am. The door bursts open and Slenderman comes busting in with Jeff and Smile Dog.
"Get away from her!" Was the last thing I heard before I blacked out.

Slenderman's Point of View

Singer's head rolled to the side as her eyes closed. Her body just hunger there limp. This can't be happening.
"Jeff break the chains and take her back to the house. I will deal with this one" I say. Jeff makes a move to do it but the girl makes a move and slashes at him. He blocks it with his own knife but then I attack the girl. Jeff is able to break the chains and grab Singer. I teleport ourselves back home. We see everyone in the living room waiting.
"Is she going to be okay?" Shadow asks.
"What's wrong with big sister Singer Slendy?" Sally asks.
"Sally she is just sleeping go to your room please" I say. Sally walks up the stairs and into her room.
" I am afraid that it may be to late"