#9:New Arrivles

Mccayla's POV
I wake up and go into the kitchen grabbing me the box of teddy grahams.Soon everyone else filled in,but what I saw was some new people.I saw a clown,and a guy with no arms or legs.
"KILLER CLOWN!"Shadow and I screamed at the same time.We jumped on it and started beating it to the ground.Slendy picked us up with us tentacles off of the clown.I hissed at it before crossing my arms and Shadow did the same.Slenderman sighed.
"This is Laughing Jack and Lost Silver"Slenderman said.Shadow and I did an O face.Slanderman put us down.Lost Silver started floating over to MY game room.I tackled him to the ground.
"No one goes in there without my permission!"I say rather loudly.He nods and I get off of him.I walk into my room.
"Im gonna go play"I say.They nodd and I shut the door.I type in stuff for Pokemon XYZ.I started and headed straight for the tall grass.The whole thing became glitchy.I saw this game character with bleeding eyes and I was sent back to my blank video room.I looked up and saw that character.He grabbed me and put a cloth on my nose and mouth.Than I blacked out.
Time Skip
Shadow's POV
Mccayla has been in that room for almost 6 hours now.I know I'm not aloud to do this but I need to go and check up on her.I entered the room and she wasn't there at all.I teleported into a shadow than into the un-living room.
"Everyone!Mccayla was kidnapped!"I yelled making my own ears bleed.Everyone came running down.
"I bet it was Glitching Red,I think Zalgo put him up for it"Slenderman said.
"Lets make a game plan"L.J said.