#6

Mccayla's POV
I wake up and do all my stuff,I walk downstairs t ok see Masky and Hoodie are in the un-living room.So I go infront of them and lay on my side.I play They See Me Rollin and start rolling to them.I stopped at the end of the song and they laugh so hard.Jane walks up and I end the song.She clickes her phone and I know the song.She jumps in the middle.
"EVERYBODY DO THE FLOP!"And we both fall on our faces.We all crack up.
"CALLING ALL CREEPYPASTAS IN THE LIVING ROOM NOW!"I yell.Soon everyone comes down.
"Ok now get in a circle"I say and everyone does.
"What are we doing?"Ben asks.
"We are gonna play Truth Or Dare!"I say doing jaz hands.Everyone perks up.I sit on Bens lap.
"Uhh why you sitting on me?"He asks.
"This is how I win"I say.We start.
"Hey Singer truth or dare?"Hoodie asks.
"Truth"I say with confidence.
"Which one of us are your favorite?Pick two"He says winking at hoodie.
"Oh psssh thats easy Shadow and Jane"I say and some of them are hurt.
"But the rest of you are next in the list"I say and they perk up.
"Jane truth or dare?"I ask.
"Daaaarrrrreeee"She says dragging the word.
"I dare you to take off Maskys mask and kiss him on his lips for 10 seconds"She gulps and looks at Masky.
"And you have to take off your mask"I say and she lifts hers to the side.She walks over to Masky.She slowly reaches towards his mask and takes it off.I braced myself for what I was about to see but its just someone with a sunburnt face.She puckers up and kisses him.I count to ten and she sits down.Masky and Jane put back on there masks.
"Sally Truth or Dare"Jane asks.
"Truth"She says.
"Are you ever gonna give up Charlie?"Jane asks.
"Never!"She yells.
"Shadow truth or dare?"Sally asks.
"Dare"Shadow says.
"I dare you to kiss Singer"Sally says.But Shadow is a girl and im a girl.She slowly comes over.Before she kisses me I teleport away and she kisses Ben instead.We all start laughing.
"Game Over"I say.The news comes on.
"We have a report of about 20 people killed yesterday night,10 by the regular killer Jane The Killer and 10 more by to say a new murderer who goes by the same of SOD,the police who were engulfed in flames one survived now would you like to tell us the story?"
"My station got a call from two women who spotted an orphan and we all got there.She started singing and we were engulfed in flames.She had black hair,black cloke and purple hood,black clothing,black lips,grey goggles,and she had purple strings around her torso and under her chest to hold her cloak to her body"
"Thank you and if there any imformation please call the police station.And now for breaking news"We turned it off.
"Dang Singer your catching on quick"Sally said and I yawned.It was about 9:00.
"Welp goodnight ya'll see ya in the mornin'"I said and went to bed.