#7

Mccayla's POV
I go into the living room and nobody was there.I see a note.
Some of us wet shopping,the only one left is Slendy,probably in his office-Everyone.I went upstairs right before he called me.I walked in.
"Mccayla it is time for you to actually become my Proxy now where d i you want the stamp?"He asked while bringing out his knife.I gulped.
"I guess on my arm"I said pointing a little under my hand.Palm facing up.He dug the knife a little in my skin and I held back my screams.When he was done he bandaged my hand and I told him I was going out shopping so I grabed my phone and some money.I need a wallet,a phone case,and a purse.I head out to the MALL.I walk in and go straight for the Phone Cart.I grabb one thats bejewled in the shape of a cheeta.
Picture:

I put it on then headed off to find a wallet for all my money

I put it on then headed off to find a wallet for all my money.I walked in an Accessories Store and headed straight for wallets.I went straight for a plane yellow one.Then I went toward the purses.I got a plane red one that vecros around your waist with two red straps.I went to the counter and changed into creepypasta form.Thank goodness I was the only one in here.I started singing a hypnotizing song and she gave me almost all the money in the counter.I telleported away.Once I got back I put all my money in my wallet,a taser in my purse,my phone in my purse,and my 15 minute phone charger in my purse.I put my purse on and went into the woods.I sneaked into my house in the woods.I went into my room.There was a noise.I went into creepypasta mode and closed the window.I grabbed my knife.I slowly walked into my moms room.She was asleep.I put my hand over her mouth and put the knife on her neck.Her eyes busted open.She looked at me and tried screaming.I shhhhhh her.I start singing a lullaby and her eyes slowly closed.when they did I pushed the knife into her chest.I wrote SOD on the wall.I pulled it out and went into my dads room.He was walking around.When he saw me he screamed.I shushed him.He widend his eyes.I switched to my human self Mccayla than back in a minute.He gasped.
"What have you become?"He asked me and I smirked.
"Your worse nightmare"I say with a laugh.I pull out my bloody knife.
"Sit down"I say and he does.I carve a smile in his cheeks.The blood starts pouring out.I carve SOD in both of his hands,than music notes.I tar off his shirt and stabb him hard in the chest.The sirens started closng in so I wrote SOD on the wall and teleported home.Ou t was nght so I done my usuall stuff,plugged everything in,and fell asleep.