Chapter Eleven: Drunktards

Elena's POV

"ELENA!"

I whipped my head over to Mufusa's scream, and then I noticed him falling onto the floor. I figured he was drunk as he sloppily got up. He had a bottle in his hand.

"What?!" I screamed.

"Coooome party wiiith u-us!"

"What?!" I repeated. I then noticed a crowd of drunken people behind him. The young teens all lopsidedly smiled at me with vodkas in their hand. "No!" I folded my arms and looked back to Devin, who was glaring at Mufusa in the evilest way. "I don't drink, ya' drunk-tards!"

Mufusa was out of it. He wobbled to me slowly and slapped his hand onto my shoulder. "You ha, ha-ven't had your- your fiirst drinkkk, did yoou?"

"No..." I put my head down and admitted quietly.

Next thing my head was yanked up in a strong grip and I felt a burning liquid go down my throat. "Murrghh!" I threw my arms up wildly in the air. I tried to spit it out but a hand flew over my mouth, forcing me to swallow. And I did.

"Guh!" I gasped for air. I wiped my mouth and glared at Mufusa who was grinning wickedly at me.

"Well n-now you did."

"You a$$hole!" I screamed and shoved him. "I thought we were cool! I thought we were friends?!"

"Every-" he hiccuped. "-One's an a$$hole these days, huh?" he glared at me through his long, black eyelashes. Was he wearing mascara? Because I'm wearing mascara and his eyelashes are still way better than mines. This is not fair. He reminds me of Zayn Malik...

"Hel-lo!" Fingers snapped in front of my face

"Hel-lo!" Fingers snapped in front of my face. I shook my head and continued my glaring at Mufusa, tapping my foot. "Did you hear anything tha-aat I just, just said? I said everyone's an a$$$$$hole nowa-days! I'm starting to thi- think you have an attitude prob- blem, principessa! We are cool," he hiccuped again. "And we are friends. Lighten up a lit- tle bahhh- by girl!"

"Mufusa, leave me alone." I flipped my hair and made my way through the thousands of drunk people. I felt his presence following me. "You're drunk. Devin's acting over protective. He was right. I should have never came."

"Aren't you having funnnn, darling?"

"No!" I clenched my fists and stormed further through the crowd to god knows where. "I want to go home!" I started up a flight of steps and looked behind me. It was just Mufusa speed-walking towards me. I thought Devin cared about me. Oh yeah that's right, he truly didn't. He was forced to care about me.

I made it to the top of the steps and stormed down a hall. I didn't know where I was going. I just wanted to find a room. To be by myself. Maybe Devin would look for me. But I do have his number!

I took my phone out of my pocket and dialed Devin's number. I remembered when his mother gave me his phone number, and she told me everything about Devin when we were at the beach. She told me about his favorite color- black, his favorite food- blue rare steak, and his favorite hobbies- reading, going out, and hunting.

He didn't pick up. I knew he wouldn't pick up his damn phone! He never does. He's probably having fun getting a lap dance from some drunk slūt and he probably forgot all about me! I tease him a lot and so does he, but I was just starting to actually... Li-. Ugh. Li- li- LIKE him! Okay, I said it.

Tears streamed down my face as I ran into a bedroom and slammed the door behind me. I blocked out the moans from across the hallway and decided to listen to my sobs, while sliding down against the door. I took my hands away from my eyes and wiped my nose with my arm. But then when I opened my eyes to see where the hell I was, a group of not-drunken people stood before me with great smirks.

"Sorry about our suck-a$$ plan to get you in here darling, but you need to suck it up. We have been waiting for you."

____________________

Author's Note

____________________

Principessa- Princess

Short chapter for a change. BTW, this chapter just won't show any notifications that it was published. What the hell.

And, I know what were you were thinking. Can vampires eat meat? Well, I'm getting the answers "yes" and "no" from the internet.

So I decided fūck it. Vampires can eat meat in this book. And maybe Devin likes drinking the blood from the fresh piece of cow.

Vote and comment if you liked! If you liked this story, add it into your freaking libraries and reading lists!

Chapter twelve coming soon. Tell me what you think about this eleventh chapter.

xoxo Prettytt 👅