Chapter 4

SJ's Point of View
I got up early Saturday morning to go for a jog in the neighbourhood as I did every Saturday morning. I phoned Lucy, wondering if she'd come with me but there was no answer. That lazy sod is still in bed no doubt. Ah well, I'll try again later. I laced up my running shoes, put on my ipod and thought about last nights events.

Yes! Finally, the girls gonna get a man! Maybe this will distract her for a while and take the heat off of me and Jay for once. One thing is for sure though, I needed to get her some new clothes to make sure everything would go well.

Lucy did have very nice clothes for casual wear. She LIVES for Abercrombie and Fitch, but I don't think she owns a dress! This party and that guy was the perfect excuse to buy her new stuff, without her feeling guilty about me paying for it.
I was born into a VERY wealthy family because my Dad is a top music producer and he earns a lot. You can imagine why I quickly grew up to be a daddy's girl.

That guy Matt last night was rather dishy, he was that nerdy, mysterious type with locks of curly black hair, but he was also quite tan and had an amazing sense of style himself.
I rang again when I got back from my exhausting two hour jog and still no answer! That's it, I will have to go wake her myself.

I got my mum to drop me off at Lucy's house, it was only down the road but I was not for walking there after that jog. I ran up to her room and there she was still in bed, hair tousled all over the place like she had just been horribly electrecuted and she was mumbling something in her sleep.
I interrupted her hushed mumbling by jumping right on top of her causing her to awake suddenly with a horrified look on her face.

"SJ piss off!"
She was not a morning person.
"Nice to see you too!" I said sarcastically.
"Now get up and get dressed, I have special plans for us today."
"What are they?" Lucy mumbled, still half sleeping.
"We're going shopping! And I'm going to buy you the most fantastic dress to impress, if you know what I mean."

Lucy suddenly sprung up and ran to the bathroom. I heard the dramatic spray of Lucys power shower and thought to myself, "someone's an eager beaver."
It was weird to see her so excited about a guy, but it was also kind of refreshing seeing her so happy and giddy. I was going to do everything I could to preserve this new Lucy and nothing or no one was going to stand in my way.
*********************************

Author's Note

This ones kinda short but the next ones loooong