Chapter 7

Aaron's Point Of View

I stood outside by Mark's car drumming on the bonnet impatiently while I waited for him.
"C'mon man, the party will be over by the time we get there!" I shouted half-jokingly while continuing to drum on his car.
Another ten minutes went past before I saw Mark make casually strolling through his front door and jumping into the passenger seat of the midnight blue convertible his dad got him for Christmas.
I was just about to drive off when Lucy came running down the driveway. She looked absoultely jaw-droppingly beautiful in that dress I picked out for her, stunning against her pale skin and bright red hair.

"Wait!" She shouted worryingly. "Can you take me to?"
"Looking like that? I'll take you anywhere you want babe."

 I replied trying to regain my cool after I had lost myself staring at her. She winced at the word 'babe' and continued to roll her eyes at me. I knew she hated that word and it was fun to make her react like that.
She got in and I put the car into gear and drove off to the party pretending to listen to Mark's stories of how he was going to end up with having a threesome with both of the Winslow sisters when I was really looking in the mirror at Lucy, wondering when she got this pretty and also, what she thought of him.
****************************************************

Kind of a short chapter but I don't think it couldn't have been much longer to be honest. Awww Isnt my wee Aaron cute?
Again any comments are GREATLY appreciated.