7. Happy

(Y/n) was taking a nap when something buzzed from the bushes, she shot up quickly
completely cautious on her surroundings, what if it's Liana? Or a bear?

She shook the snoring Natsu as fast as she can. "Natsu, wake up! There's a—" Natsu groaned and dismissed her hand.

"Sleep." He sleep talked and snored again, bubbles of saliva coming out from his mouth.

She sighed heavily and picked up her handy knife that she saw on one of her books. "Come out! I'm not afraid of you!" (Y/n) yelled, confidently.

When the bush buzzed again, she quickly hides on Natsu's body. "I'm n-not afraid of you."
(Y/n) gulped.

When suddenly, a blue tail was shown,"A blue–" when the animal purred, "A blue. . .cat?!"

She ran towards the blue cat and quickly holds it,"With wings?! This is completely out of hand." She muttered, scrutinizing it with curious eyes.

"Hello!" The blue cat greeted, She suddenly toss it on the ground, completely horrified.

"Y-You c-can freaking talk?!" She exclaimed.

"Lady, my bum hurts because of you." The blue cat with wings accusatively pointed at her
Bawling it's eyes out.

She suddenly felt a pang of guilt
"Oh no. . .I'm sorry!" She panicked and quickly gave the blue cat berries.

The blue cat opened his palms and munch the berries without a word, "Thank. . .you. . .lady." The blue cat said on the middle of chewing.

"What's your name?" (Y/n) kneeled down looking at the blue cat and his wings. He looks hella cute!

"I'm—" before the blue cat can even finished, a voice cut him off.

"HAPPY?!" (Y/n) looked where the voice came from and saw Natsu grinning.

"NATSU?!" She assumed that the blue cat was named 'Happy', so Happy flew towards Natsu with open arms.

They started talking loudly, while jumping in joy."Have you met?"

Natsu smiled widely, letting Happy sit on his toned shoulders.
"We're friends for a long time, Happy occasionally visits me in the dungeon—I mean Liana's house."

"Oh, okay." She smiled, "Neh, Happy." (Y/n) cooed scooping Happy.

"Can you help us?"

"Anything for my nakama!" Happy answered,grinning happily. (Y/n) gave him a questioning look."Na. . .ka. . .ma?"

"Nakama means family (y/n)-chan!" Happy said while laughing.
(Y/n)'s eyes widened, she never heard someone calling her as one of their family.

She squished him hard while spunning around."I'm so happy, Happy!" She laughed, Natsu smiled widely and joined them.

When a growl stopped them from their joyous moment. "Princess (y/n)! I'm here to save you!"

It's her knight.